20th June 2013, 07:00 PM
himanshi bansal

How to do english hons from DU? I have scored 74%

I have scored 74% in best four sub. in xii .I want to do eng. hons from du .so i want to know can i get admission in delhi university in north campus ?

21st May 2015, 10:54 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do english hons from DU? I have scored 74%

Yes you are eligible to get admission in the Delhi University one of the most renowned university with high standard of education and other infrastructure. The university comprises of about 75 colleges. These colleges are one above another.

To get admission in any college of DU in your favourite courses is also a big achievement. Admission in the colleges are taken on the basis of the cut off list generated by the colleges for the course on the board examination aggregate.

The cut off list is very high for all the courses and only candidates who have scored 85% above may get admission in the English. There is reservation on the cut off marks for the OBC, SC/ST , PWD and even for the girls. So if you belong to above category you are eligible to get admission.

The application for the 2015 academic session will be available from the 28th May 2015 online on www.du.ac.in. The first cut off list will be released on 25th June 2015 and now there are only 8 cut off list.

So you can check your eligibility in any college on the basis of cut off list. For any query regarding the admission procedure visit at www.du.ac.in.
17th May 2016, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I have got 91 in english and in best of 4 i have secured a74% can i get english hons in a reputed collage like presidency ?
29th October 2021, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Which College will I get as I scored 74% in class 12 in 2021.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?