30th May 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a chance to do marine engineering in government college? Best private college of marine engineering?

can i get a chance in doing the marine engineering in the govt college w ithout qualifying in entrance exam or which is best private college of marine engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of private Marine Engineering Colleges in Mangalore?
  3. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  4. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  5. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  6. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  7. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  8. Marine Engineering after B.E (CSE)?
  9. Marine Engineering after completing BE (CSE)
  10. How can I become a marine engineer after Polytechnic? How much percentage is required to take admission in marine engineering college
  11. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  12. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  13. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  14. Qualification needed to become a Marine Engineer? Best Marine engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  16. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  17. Scope of B.Tech Marine Engineering? -- [New]
  18. About entrance in marine engineering college?
19th May 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a chance to do marine engineering in government college? Best private college of marine engineering?

top govt colledgs in marine eng?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?