9th August 2013, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a chance to get admission in Geography M.A after scoring 52.12% in B.A

i got 52.12 percent in ba can i got the chance admission in geography ma

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for WB-JEE counselling? I'm from Tripura and my rank is 5212 in SC category
  2. Am I eligible to attend WB-JEE counselling? What's the date and place for the same? I have secured 5212 rank under SC category and I belong to Tripura state
  3. Can I get admission in regular masters degree in Geography or GIS in any university after scoring 50.4%?
  4. What was the cut-off percentage for last year M.Sc(geography) admission? I've secured 61% marks in Geography
  5. Can I get admission in M.Sc course with geography stream? I have done B.Sc with geography stream and scored 61% marks.
  6. What can I do after B.A in Geography or M.A in Geography? How to do higher studies in Geography in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I stand a chance to get admission in different colleges after scoring 73 in AIEEE? In which institutes can I get admission?
  8. How to take Geography as optional subject for WBCS exam
  9. How to get a chance to get admission after scoring 171 rank in NIFT?
  10. How to get admission in JNU as a Geography student?
  11. Is Geography a good scoring optional subject in UPSC mains?
  12. Can I get admission in Delhi University Distance Education Program after scoring 58% in 12th? I want to do B.A in Geography -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 37 marks in GATE?
  14. Can I get a chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 50 marks in JEE mains?
  15. How to pursue MA Geography after doing graduation in geography
  16. Can I do M.Sc in Geography having completed Graduation in Arts stream with Geography?
  17. Chance to get admission to MS course in Germany after scoring 68% in B.Tech with 4.5 years experience in communication?
  18. How to do MSc in geography after doing honors graduate in Geography -- [New]
30th October 2016, 02:11 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a chance to get admission in Geography M.A after scoring 52.12% in B.A

** M.A. Geography or Master of Arts in Geography is a postgraduate Geography course.

** Duration of this course is two years.

** Candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university with a minimum of 50%.

** As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in Geography M.A after scoring 52.12% in B.A.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?