8th October 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in M.Sc course with geography stream? I have done B.Sc with geography stream and scored 61% marks.

dear sair , i want to know that what is the percentage of last year admission in msc of geography? and also , can u tell me ,what is the percentage of number in bsc to get the msc admission? my name is DIBYENDU DAS . MY BSC PERCENTAGE IN GEOGRAPHY IS 61%. SO, CAN I GET THE ADMISSION IN GEOGRAPHY FOR COMPLETE MY MSC.

10th March 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.Sc course with geography stream? I have done B.Sc with geography stream and scored 61% marks.

How many percentage require in bsc medical technology to go in msc mucrobiology
27th July 2016, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.Sc course with geography stream? I have done B.Sc with geography stream and scored 61% marks.

I have completed btech naval architecture and shipbuilding in KSOU(KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY) in 2015 and secured 79% overall.
Can I apply for state or central government jobs? What is next after this? Could you help me here?
21st July 2017, 11:46 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in M.Sc Geography because your percentage is more than the cut off percentage. The full details are mentioned below.

M.Sc (Master of Science) is an 2 year post graduation level degree course with 4 semesters.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed their B.Sc in geography or any related stream with minimum 50% from any recognized university.

The admission process varies based on the state and university you are applying. Every university has its own selection process for giving admissions. Some universities conduct entrance exams and some give direct admissions based on the previous year performance.
17th June 2022, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

I did Msc in geography. Do l have to apply in ugc net geography or csir net earth science? Since I did Msc in geography and not MA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?