2nd August 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get clerk job in bank after completing 12th? What is the qualification required?

can i get a clerk job in a bank after completing my 12,,i want to knw what qualifications are required..is age 18 is efficient..?

23rd August 2013, 02:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get clerk job in bank after completing 12th? What is the qualification required?

IBPS has issued notification for CWE for clerical job in 19 nationalized banks. Graduation in any subject is the basic educational qualification required. Age of the applicant must be between 20 and 28 years. HSC passed candidates with a minimum of 60% marks can join as clerk in SBI. In this case, age of the applicant must be between 18 and 28 years.
18th July 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get clerk job in bank after completing 12th? What is the qualification required?

Can i do clerical exam after passout 12th from account side and after complete b.com 2nd yr?
31st October 2015, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I've scored 52% in my inter. Am i eligible to apply for bank clerk exam?
1st November 2015, 09:12 AM
18Angel
Senior Member+

First of all I tell you after passing 12th you are not eligible for Clerk post in banking sector.

Qualification Required:-You must have completed your graduation degree from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks.

Age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

Exam Pattern:-It is divided in to two categories.
1.Preliminary Exam
2.Mains Exam

There is also available negative marking in this exam. So you keep in mind about it.
21st August 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

How many minimum marks in graduation is required for the job of bank clerk ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?