6th June 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Can i get CSE branch in top 10 engineering college with 12130 rank?

Can I get in cse branch in top ten engineering college for 12130 rank ?

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank is required to get CSE branch in VIT?
  2. In which branch can I get a seat after scoring 2310 rank in PGECET in CSE? List of colleges providing the rank for CSE branch?
  3. Will I get CSE branch in Sri Vidyanikethan College of Engineering after scoring 6194 EAMCET rank?
  4. Admission in CSE, IT or ECE branch in College of Engineering Roorkee or GB Pant College Pauri?
  5. Will I get CSE branch in Sri Vidyanikethan College of Engineering after scoring 6194 rank?
  6. List of good engineering colleges in Rajasthan? I want to take CSE branch
  7. How to take Mechanical or CSE after scoring 60000 rank in EAMCET?
  8. Which college will I get for CSE after securing 9686 rank in OJEE? Admission in CSE in CV Raman, Silicon, Orissa Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of top engineering colleges in ECE branch? My rank is 63403
  10. List of top 5 engineering colleges in civil branch in Hyderabad
  11. Can I get CSE or ECE in any of the colleges after scoring overall rank of 153752?
  12. What are the top/good colleges for Aerospace Engineering in India?
  13. Which top college can I get for CSE branch? I am a BC B girl
  14. Which good colleges can I join for Mechanical Branch after scoring 8620 general rank in UPSEE? Top 5 engineering colleges in Ghaziabad?
  15. Do I have an opportunity to get a seat in top branches like CSE?
  16. Which are the top colleges for Aerospace in India?
  17. Which college would I get for CSE after scoring 9836 rank in outside state for OJEE? Any chance for CSE in CV Raman, Sillicon, Orissa Engineering College?
  18. List of Genuine top 5 engineering colleges? Is JEC Jabalpur a good college for CSE or SATI?
9th June 2015, 11:47 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i get CSE branch in top 10 engineering college with 12130 rank?

Lets use some mathematics and then answer you.

Number of colleges into consideration-10
Branch- CS
Maximum students a college has in CS branch- 120
Total seats in 10 colleges- 1200

So, you yourself can see, that you don't have even a ray of hope to get into the top engineering colleges which are the Indian Institute of Technology, with this rank in the JEE exam (since you have not mentioned the exam in which you obtained this rank, so we are assuming it to be JEE from the fact that you have asked about the top 10 colleges of the country).

Now, i would personally advise you to go for other exams like
- AIEEE
- BITS
- VIT
- UPSEE and
get a good government or private college for yourself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?