18th May 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a degree course after doing 10th?

Can i do my degree course now after my tenth standard before 5 years? Or any diploma courses that would help my future...?

15th August 2013, 10:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a degree course after doing 10th?

Hai friend
After 10th you are not eligible to do any degree course. To join in the degree course you must have qualified 12th in any stream from a recognized board.
If you are not interested in 12th,then you can go for diploma courses in Computer Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering,Aeronautical Engineering, etc...,.After completing diploma you can go for B.Tech and after qualifying in the B.Tech then you can get your certified degree.
Thank You
25th May 2019, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a degree course after doing 10th?

Hi friends I finished my 2nd puc but unfortunately I have failed, so I need help what to do next? And which course is more better
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?