7th June 2011, 01:00 PM
noyal singhania

Can I get direct admission in UPES Dehradun after scoring 92% marks in CBSE 12th exam?

i got an aggregate of 92% in cbse 12 boards......and my pcm aggregate is 86%...can i get direct admission for btech in upes,dehradun....if yes,then what is the application procedure...and can u please recommend few reputed engineering colleges where i can get direct admission through boards results

9th April 2012, 03:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in UPES Dehradun after scoring 92% marks in CBSE 12th exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyal singhania View Post
i got an aggregate of 92% in cbse 12 boards......and my pcm aggregate is 86%...can i get direct admission for btech in upes,dehradun....if yes,then what is the application procedure...and can u please recommend few reputed engineering colleges where i can get direct admission through boards results
Candidate seeking for direct admission in University of Petroleum & Energy Studies [UPES], in the B.Tech program, must have passed the 10th and +2 level of exam from a recognized Board with a minimum of 80% aggregate marks and also securing an aggregate of 80% marks in Physics Chemistry and Mathematics at the +2 level of exam. The admission is based on centralized counseling. he duration of the program is four years.

For more detail one may refer to the official website of the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies [UPES].
19th April 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in UPES Dehradun after scoring 92% marks in CBSE 12th exam?

how is the college of upes dehradun....
21st April 2012, 12:56 AM
indu_sarabhai

The following are some of the best colleges in Mumbai for Mechanical Engineering :

Sardar Patel College of Engineering
Munshi Nagar
Andheri West
Mumbai 400 058

K. J. SOMAIYA COLLEGE of Engineering
Vidyavihar
Vidyanagar
Mumbai - 022

Don Bosco Institute Of Technology
Premier Automobiles Road
Opp. Fiat Company,
Kurla (W)
Mumbai- 400 070

Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering
Plot No. U-15, J.V.P.D Scheme
Bhaktivedanta Swami Marg
Vile Parle
Mumbai 400 056

M.H. SABOO SIDDIK COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
8, Saboo Siddik Polytechnic Road
Byculla
Mumbai 400 008

Rizvi College of Engineering
Pali Hill
Mumbai

Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
HR Mahajani Marg
Matunga
Mumbai - 400019
4th July 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

i want admisson for engg to civil brank. I have 82% in bihar board and 187 rank in ICAR.
22nd March 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I get 80% marks in 10th and 84% pcm in 12th from bihar board. Can i get direct admission in any govn. College.
1st April 2013, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

Can i get direct admission in B.TECH %u2013 Petroleum Engineering?
1st April 2013, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

Which is a better college for Petrolium Engineering : Pandit Deen Dayal University or UPES Dehradun or SVCET- Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering & Technology, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, India?
13th May 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

how many marks do I need to get into upes in the upesat
28th May 2013, 01:56 PM
anil.bccl

Can I get direct admission in UPES Dehradun after scoring 92% marks in CBSE 12th exam?

i got an aggregate of 91% in cbse 12 boards......and my pcm aggregate is 85.3%...can i get direct admission for btech in upes,dehradun....if yes,then what is the application procedure...and can u please recommend few reputed engineering colleges where i can get direct admission through boards results
10th June 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

upes main admsn .k liye kitna donation lagega??
pcm main 85% and overall 84.2%
reply fast.
10th April 2014, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I get 70.4% marks in 10th and 90% pcm in 12th from mp board. Am i eligible for direct admission in upes
1st June 2014, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

i hv got 85% in 12 th board ! what rank do i need to get petroleum engg in upes ?
9th November 2014, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Hello!!.....i am a student of class 12th(PCM),i have to take admission in UPES as i am willing to do petrolium engineering but i am weak in physics so is there any need of physics in petrolium engineering????
Rply me as soon as possible..
-sankalp gahlot.
[email protected]
1st December 2014, 03:28 PM
PriyaSaxena1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I get 70.4% marks in 10th and 90% pcm in 12th from mp board. Am i eligible for direct admission in upes
Hi buddy,

Great selection of university but your percentage marks doesn't meet the criteria for direct admission in UPES. Below is what I got in their website for Non Examination pathway:

Eligibility Criteria:

a) Minimum 80% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th)
b) Minimum 80% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level(12th)

Admission Criteria:

Centralized Counseling through UPES Board Merit rank

Don't lose hope dear as doors are still open for you through UPESEAT entrance examination route or on the basis of Jee Main score merit. Good luck!
1st December 2014, 03:31 PM
PriyaSaxena1

Quote:
i hv got 85% in 12 th board ! what rank do i need to get petroleum engg in upes ?
It depends on the cut off dear. I don't have any idea about the cut off but I think you can get correct info on official FB page of UPES as there are UPES students, admin and alumni who can respond to your queries. Visit: FB/UniversityofPetroleumandEnergyStudies

You can also contact to UPES admission office for this info, they will provide you entire information. Hope it would resolve your query, good luck!
3rd December 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hello!!.....i am a student of class 12th(PCM),i have to take admission in UPES as i am willing to do petrolium engineering but i am weak in physics so is there any need of physics in petrolium engineering????
Rply me as soon as possible..
-sankalp gahlot.
[email protected]
For engineering program you have to be strong in all three subjects i.e Physics, Chemistry and Maths. But this doesn't usually happen with most of engineering aspirants, like u, they don’t have same level of command on all three subjects. All I would like to say if you are weaker in a few sections then start working hard more on that. You are still studying so have lots of time to do that. You can check program curriculum on official website of UPES to have an idea how much physics you would have to study in entire course duration Hope it would resolve your concern! Good luck!
17th May 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

how much rank to get in upes entrance exam to get admission in aerospace engineering in upes university.
30th April 2018, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I have got 9.8 cgpa in 10th and 12th results are not yet declared and i want to take admission in upes on the basis of my 12th result and not on the basis of entrance or jee mains can i get admission and how?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?