30th September 2020, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct BSc(Nursing) admission with 79% in 12th?

Sir, can I get admission directly in the BSc Nursing course as I have scored 79% in 12th standard? I haven't applied for any entrance exam so I want the direct admission. Kindly let me know if it is possible.

3rd October 2020, 04:52 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct BSc(Nursing) admission with 79% in 12th?

Admissions in B.Sc. Nursing are generally conducted on the basis of a common entrance test and merit list.

But there are also some institutes/colleges which admit students through direct admission to fill their vacant seats.

Since, you have secured 79% marks in 12th standard. If you have completed 10+2 with PCB stream, then you can get direct admission in some colleges where seats are vacant for B.Sc. Nursing.

For this, you will have to contact admission cell of B.Sc. Nursing colleges in which you are preferring to get admission.
5th October 2020, 05:12 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct BSc(Nursing) admission with 79% in 12th?

Admission in premier institutions is conducted after qualifying in entrance examination.

Eligibility to get admission in B.Sc Nursing course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

So, you have to appear and qualify in the examination to get admission in course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?