2nd March 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Military Nursing Services after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?

Sir
Kindly tell me what is the procedure
to get admission in M.Sc nursing
in Military Nursing Services after
completing B.Sc nursing?

Related Questions:
  1. Vacancies for staff nurses in Central Government Hospitals in India? Qualifications needed and how to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Military BSc Nursing after scoring 80% marks in plus two?
  3. How to join in military nursing services and AFMC
  4. Procedure of joining Military Nursing Services?
  5. What are the opportunities available after completing BSc Nursing? Date of start of Military Nursing Recruitment?
  6. What is the syllabus and exam pattern of military nursing services?
  7. What is the date for next enrollment for military nursing services
  8. What can I do to get a job in military nursing service after completing BSc Nursing course
  9. Physical eligibility criteria for Nurses in Short Service Commission in Indian Military Nursing Services?
  10. Any 6 month specialty courses after BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria?
  11. Admission procedure for BSc Nursing in Military Nursing colleges? Names of the various military nursing colleges?
  12. Procedure to study M.Sc in Nursing at USA?
  13. How to apply for military nursing? What is the criteria? Which are the colleges providing military nursing?
  14. How to study MPH or MHA after completing BSc Nursing from Bangalore? Criteria to get admission and the names of the colleges?
  15. How to join in Military Nursing service after completing BSc Nursing with 79%?
  16. How to join military nursing after completing GNM?
  17. Procedure to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Career scope for B.Sc Nursing in Abroad?
  18. Previous years question papers of MSc Nursing entrance exam?
6th March 2015, 11:49 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Military Nursing Services after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
Kindly tell me what is the procedure
to get admission in M.Sc nursing
in Military Nursing Services after
completing B.Sc nursing?
You must appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university in order to get admission for M.Sc Nursing course. The admission for process for M.Sc Nursing course is differs from college to college. Most of the universities conduct their own entrance exam within the college. So, you must conduct the respective university regarding the admission process. Here, I am providing you the criteria required for M.Sc Nursing course.

The applicant should hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing or its equivalent from a recognized university and Final year students can also eligible. At least 60% aggregate marks are needed in this level to apply for this course in top institutes. The minimum marks in the entrance tests are also needed for applying for this course in certain institutions.
31st July 2019, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Military Nursing Services after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?

When will be the application form were realeased for MNS ssc I have completed my bsc nursing from recognized University in INC can u tell in which month vacancy will be announced.pease tell me sir.
22nd October 2020, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

What's the syllabus for Mns Msc Nursing entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?