7th June 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for Hospital Management or Prepare for UP CPMT? Can I get direct admission for MBBS with 87% in 12th? I have completed 12th with 87% in ISC board

i have completed 12th with 87% isc board..
Should i go for hospital management or prepare for up cpmt??
Can i get direct admission for mbbs with 87% in 12th??

25th September 2018, 11:19 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I go for Hospital Management or Prepare for UP CPMT? Can I get direct admission for MBBS with 87% in 12th? I have completed 12th with 87% in ISC board

Both the courses MBBS and Hospital Management are good for career. You should choose the course in which you have more interest according to career opportunities and job types. UP CPMT (Combined Pre Medical Test) was conducted for admission to MBBS and BDS. Now, It has been replaced by NEET. Now students can take admission to various government and private colleges only on the basis of NEET. After applying for NEET, You need to register for counselling to participate in counselling process. No direct admission to MBBS/BDS without entrance exam in Uttar Pradesh.

NEET Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions : 180 (Physics : 45 Q, Chemistry : 45 Q, Botany : 45 Q, Zoology : 45 Q)
- Maximum Marks : 720
- Four marks is allotted for every correct answer and One mark is deducted for every incorrect answer.

MBBS Counselling Application Dates

Round 1
- Starting Online Registration : 20th June, 2018
- Last Date to Submit : 24th June, 2018
- Release Merit List : 25th June, 2018
- Verification of Documents : 26th to 30th June, 2018

Round 2
- Starting Online Registration : 13th July, 2018
- Last Date to Submit : 18th July, 2018
- Release Merit List : 19th July, 2018
- Verification of Documents : 3rd to 7th August, 2018

Hospital Management
After your 12th, You are eligible to apply for BBA (Hospital Management) course in UP. Some of well reputed institutes also conduct entrance exam for admission to Hospital Management course.

Colleges Offering BBA (Hospital Management) In UP
- Teerthanker Mahavir University
- Mohammad Ali Jauhar University
- Microtek College of Management and Technology
- Amity School of Distance Learning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?