8th November 2021, 07:02 PM
Pinky_raj

Can I get Education loan for admission in private college?

Sir i take direct admission in b.tech and having 82 percentage in diploma and taking admission in private college can i get education loan? Sir please reply...

9th November 2021, 08:24 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education loan for admission in private college?

Yes, you can get an education loan for private universities. The type of loan you can qualify for will depend on the loan amount and the profile.
Generally loans up to 4 lakhs are available without collateral and a co-applicant is also not required in such cases. For loans up to 7.5 lakhs,a co-applicant is required. For loans beyond 7.5 lakhs , a property is required as a collateral.
However, there are exceptions to the property requirement which can be either based on the school you get an admission to or based on the income levels of your co-applicant.
11th November 2021, 06:32 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, banks offer loan to candidates for pursuing B.Tech course from private colleges.

So, you can contact the nearest bank with all the required documents to get sanctioned.

Note :- Bank does not offer loan to any private colleges ( proper affiliation / registration with AICTE is mandatory ).
13th November 2021, 10:35 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can approach any public sector bank for educational loan.Infact SBI provides scholarship under SBI Scholar laon if the institution you have taken admission is among one of the premier institutions as listed by SBI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?