31st December 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan if secure admission in a Private college?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have passed 12th with 85% marks and scored 131 marks in JEE Main. I want to study B.E. After counselling if I get admission in any Private College then I can apply for an Education Loan? Can someone please help me to find the information on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in any private college?
  2. Eligibility to apply an Education Loan for study M.Tech in a Private college?
  3. Education loan procedure and required documents for getting admission for B.Tech in a private Engineering college?
  4. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if secure less marks and pursue B.Tech in any low grade college?
  5. Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech in a Private College? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for B.Sc in HM with in any college which offer education loan?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech in any Private college?
  8. List of colleges in Hyderabad which offer admission in MBA through Education Loan? Eligibility criteria to apply for Education Loan?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 2 Lacs to deposit admission fee if already applied through college? Should I take Personal Loan?
  10. How can I claim for Education Loan amount if want to get transfer from college to study B.Tech?
  11. Will college help me in getting an Education Loan for MBA?
  12. Percentage required in Graduation to apply for SBI Education Loan to study MBA?
  13. Can I apply for an Education Loan if opened Bank Account in State Bank of India about a month ago?
  14. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  15. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  17. For how much amount I can apply Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main?
  18. For how much amount I can apply Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main?
31st December 2015, 10:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan if secure admission in a Private college?

Yes, you can definitely apply for education loan. There is no problem if you got admission in private engineering college since banks give education loan to students seeking admission in private engineering colleges. However, you need to make sure :-

- The institute is well recognized by UGC and AICTE.
- The institute offers good exposure in terms of placement opportunities.
- You comply with various terms and conditions of the bank for the education loan.
1st January 2016, 06:59 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan if secure admission in a Private college?

Yes, definitely you can apply for the educational loan. Basically Educational loan are very common and provided to students who got admission in any professional course such as Engineering, Medical etc.

>>For this you have to visit to nearest bank branch through which you want to take the loan or you can apply online.

>>Fill the form and submit it with relevant documents.

>>After approving from the bank officer, your loan will be sanctioned within 15 days.

Documents Required:

--Admission slip which you got at the time of counseling.

--Color photograph

--Xerox copy of your academics (i.e 10 and 12th marksheet)

**The most important thing is that now a day’s almost every bank provide the educational loan. But in my opinion you have to take educational loan from government bank such as SBI, Central Bank of India etc. As these banks have lower interest rates and also provide some interest subsidy for economically weaker students too.
1st January 2016, 10:39 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for educational loan to purse your graduation.

The minimum criteria required to apply for educational loan is as follows:

* Candidate must be a citizen of India.

* Candidate must have secured admission in any of the recognized college to purse valid and recognized technical or professional course.

The documents required to submit in bank towards educational loan are as follows:

* College admission letter including fee particulars.

* Photocopies of academic certificates.

* Address and Id proof.

* Date of birth certificate.

* Collateral security.

* Latest 6 months ban statement.

All nationalized banks will offer educational loan for only valid and recognized colleges which provide recognized courses.
1st January 2016, 11:03 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, why not, you will be eligible for education loan if you pursue Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology from a private college. Your institute must be approved by All India Council for Technical Education.

You can register at all India education loan portal launched by Central Government in 2015 and from where you can apply to multiple banks. Once application process is over, banks will respond regarding documentation process and amount which can be sanctioned.

You can register at http://https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?