14th June 2011, 12:21 PM
shettydayanand

Can I get entry in Mechanical Engineering Trade in D.Y.Patil College of Engineering Amravati after scoring 62% in HSC exam and 57 marks in MHT CET exam?

Sir,i have scored 62% in hsc examination and 57 marks in mht-cet examination .hence i want to know that, "can i get entry in mechanical engineering trade in dy.patil (pote) college of engineering,amravati?"

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I get Mechanical Engineering in Amravati ? I got 67 marks in MH CET in VJNT category
  2. In which university can I get after scoring 77% in HSC and 88 marks in MHT CET? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to do Mechanical Engineering after securing 100 marks in MHT CET and 75% in HSC examination? Which college can I get?
  4. How much minimum marks is required in MHT-CET for getting admission in government engineering college at Amravati?
  5. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Amravati after scoring 95 marks in MHT CET?
  6. Engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE, 88 marks in MHT CET?
  7. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  8. Cutoff marks list of MHT CET for admission in government engineering college Amravati?
  9. How to take admission in Mechanical or ENTC trade in engineering after scoring 93 marks in PCM?
  10. Can I get admission n Mumbai for mechanical engineering after scoring 61.67% in HSC and 74 in MHT CET?
  11. Can I get admission in government engineering college of Amravati in mechanical engineering after scoring 60 marks in CET and 55 marks in AIEEE
  12. What are the chances of getting admission in engineering colleges after scoring 151 marks in MHT CET? -- [New]
  13. Minimum marks required in board exam and MHT CET to get admission in government college of engineering Amravati in Mechanical branch?
  14. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 56.33% in HSC?
  15. Can I get admission in government college of MBBS after scoring 70% in HSC exam and 91 marks in MHT CET?
  16. Cutoff list of government college of engineering Amravati of MHT CET
  17. Cutoff list of government college of engineering Amravati of MHT CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in KJ Saumya for computer engineering after scoring 63% in HSC and 69 marks in MHT CET?
18th November 2011, 12:09 AM
brijesh2970

Default Re: Can I get entry in Mechanical Engineering Trade in D.Y.Patil College of Engineering Amravati after scoring 62% in HSC exam and 57 marks in MHT CET exam?

minimum hsc mark required to take admission in D.Y. Patil college is 50(in PCM)%.
You already secured 57 marks in Maharashra CET exam that is good.So dear friend I think you may definitly get admission in dy. patil college with ME trade.............good luck!!!!!!!!!!
16th May 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get entry in Mechanical Engineering Trade in D.Y.Patil College of Engineering Amravati after scoring 62% in HSC exam and 57 marks in MHT CET exam?

sir kindly send me the info about the admission for the electronics & communication branch in amravati govt.college of engg. how many marrks i have to score?
11th June 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

what was last year's MHT-CET cut off for admission to government college of engineering amravati for Mechanical engineering
20th June 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got a 66.83% in hsc & in cet(pcm) i got a 69 so it is possible to get a admission in computer engineering?
2nd June 2016, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I get in mechanical in 49%in HSC and 61in PCM MHT CET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?