26th April 2018, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I get free seat with 57 marks in EAMCET and 938 marks in IPE?

Hi friends, I have got 938 marks in IPE and 57 marks in EAMCET. I am worried that can I am able to get a free seat or not? Please clarify my doubt. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get free seat of Agriculture/Veterinary with 587 marks in IPE and 60 marks in EAMCET being an SC candidate? -- [New]
  2. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? Can I get a seat with 900 marks in IPE
  3. How much marks are required to get in 2nd year IPE and in EAMCET to get a seat in best colleges in engineering? I have scored atleast 325 mark in the first year
  4. Expected rank with 99 marks in EAMCET for a candidate with 564 marks in IPE? Possibility to get MBBS seat?
  5. In which colleges I can get admission for Ag.B.Sc having scored 60 marks in EAMCET and with 91% of marks in IPE?
  6. Is there any possibility to get a seat in 2nd or 3rd counseling after scoring 87 marks in EAMCET and 21 in IPE?
  7. Will I get a seat in AGBSc? I have scored 55 marks in EAMCET and 873 in IPE
  8. Can I get a seat in Rajendranagar after scoring 83 marks in EAMCET with 193 IPE marks?
  9. Where can I get a seat after scoring 70% in IPE and 50 marks in EAMCET?
  10. Can I get seat for Engineering having scored 30 marks in EAMCET and 792 marks in IPE?
  11. Can I get a seat in CBIT? I have scored 87 marks
  12. Will I get MBBS seat after scoring 110 marks in EAMCET and 23.37% in IPE
  13. Is there any possibility to get a free seat in college as per my academic marks?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in JNTU if scored 83 marks in EAMCET and 571 marks in IPE being a BC-D candidate? Expected rank?
  15. Will I get MBBS seat in Osmania University after scoring 20% in IPE and 120 marks in EAMCET?
  16. Will I get a seat in AGBSC(Bapatla) after scoring 58 marks in EAMCET and 16,432 rank, 820 marks in IPE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any chance to get a seat in BAPTLA after scoring 52 marks in EAMCET and 895 marks in IPE?
  18. Marks needed to get in EAMCET for MBBS seat in OU region?
14th May 2018, 09:10 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get free seat with 57 marks in EAMCET and 938 marks in IPE?

Yes, you can get free seat for pursuing Engineering course after scoring 938 marks in IPE and 57 marks in EAMCET examination. Candidates who have qualified EAMCET examination and secured rank need to participate in the counselling process according to their examination rank to get a seat for pursuing B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?