1st May 2018, 04:05 AM
PRUDHVI18

Can I get free seat of Agriculture/Veterinary with 587 marks in IPE and 60 marks in EAMCET being an SC candidate?

I want to secure seat for Agriculture or Veterinary. I am an SC candidate and scored 60 marks in EAMCET. I have got 587 marks in IPE. So, I can expect free seat for any of these stream? Please tell me asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get free seat with 57 marks in EAMCET and 938 marks in IPE?
  2. Expected rank with 99 marks in EAMCET for a candidate with 564 marks in IPE? Possibility to get MBBS seat?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in JNTU if scored 83 marks in EAMCET and 571 marks in IPE being a BC-D candidate? Expected rank?
  4. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? Can I get a seat with 900 marks in IPE
  5. How much marks are required to get in 2nd year IPE and in EAMCET to get a seat in best colleges in engineering? I have scored atleast 325 mark in the first year
  6. Can I study MBBS with 64 marks in EAMCET and 544 marks in IPE being a BC-B candidate?
  7. Will I get MBBS seat after scoring 103 marks in EAMCET and 565 marks in IPE? In which college will I get?
  8. In which colleges I can get admission for Ag.B.Sc having scored 60 marks in EAMCET and with 91% of marks in IPE?
  9. Can I get a free seat in OU or JNTU for B.Tech? I have scored 81 marks and 12586 rank in EAMCET
  10. Is there any possibility to get a seat in 2nd or 3rd counseling after scoring 87 marks in EAMCET and 21 in IPE?
  11. Expected rank in EAMCET for a candidate with 100 marks in EAMCET and 981 marks in IPE?
  12. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 89 marks in EAMCET and 23.6 marks in IPE?
  13. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 940 marks in IPE and 57 marks in EAMCET?
  14. Will I get a seat in AGBSc? I have scored 55 marks in EAMCET and 873 in IPE
  15. Can I get a seat in Rajendranagar after scoring 83 marks in EAMCET with 193 IPE marks?
  16. Where can I get a seat after scoring 70% in IPE and 50 marks in EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get seat for Engineering having scored 30 marks in EAMCET and 792 marks in IPE?
  18. Can I get a seat in CBIT? I have scored 87 marks
27th May 2018, 12:53 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get free seat of Agriculture/Veterinary with 587 marks in IPE and 60 marks in EAMCET being an SC candidate?

Yes, you can get free seat for pursuing Agriculture/ Veterinary course after securing 587 marks in IPE and 60 marks in EAMCET examination. The EAMCET examination rank will be calculated by taking 25% weightage of your IPE Group subject marks and 75% of the marks you have secured in EAMCET examination. Based on your examination rank, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank to get admission for pursuing Agriculture/ Veterinary course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?