26th April 2018, 06:12 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study BTech for BC-D candidate with 32 marks in EAMCET?

Sir, I have passed in IPE with 60% of marks. But I am failed in EAMCET as I have scored only 32 marks. My caste is BC-D and I want to join BTech course. So, is it possible for me? Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Tech for a BC-E female candidate who has scored 38 marks in EAMCET and 894 marks in Intermediate?
  2. Possibility to study BTech in Hyderabad for a candidate with 14000 rank in TS-EAMCET?
  3. Possibility to study in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 5.1 CGPA in BTech CSE? Can I get stipend for study in Abroad? -- [New]
  4. Possibility to get free BTech seat in Andhra Pradesh with 46 marks in EAMCET, 50 marks in JEE Main & 75% in 12th?
  5. Can I study B.Pharmacy with 34 marks in EAMCET being a BC-A candidate?
  6. Is there any possibility to get a seat in 2nd or 3rd counseling after scoring 87 marks in EAMCET and 21 in IPE?
  7. Expected rank with 99 marks in EAMCET for a candidate with 564 marks in IPE? Possibility to get MBBS seat?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in JNTU if scored 83 marks in EAMCET and 571 marks in IPE being a BC-D candidate? Expected rank?
  9. Possibility to study BDS for a candidate who has secured 27266 rank in EAMCET? Fees for admission?
  10. Can I get BTech seat in any Government college with 84 marks in AP-EAMCET being a girl candidate?
  11. Can I get full scholarship to study BTech if secured 4096 rank in TS EAMCET being an OC candidate?
  12. Is there any possibility to get a free seat in college as per my academic marks?
  13. Can I study MBBS with 64 marks in EAMCET and 544 marks in IPE being a BC-B candidate?
  14. Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to study MBBS for an OC candidate?
  15. Possibility to get BTech(IT) admission for a candidate with 27 marks in JEE Main and 41% in 12th Maharashtra Board?
  16. Possibility to get B-Category seat in top 10 colleges in Hyderabad? How much should be the EAMCET rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I study BTech in Bengaluru with 48 marks in JEE Main?
  18. Possibility to write EAMCET exam if studied up to 12th from abroad? Will I treated as NRI candidate?
14th May 2018, 09:07 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BTech for BC-D candidate with 32 marks in EAMCET?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Tech course through Convenor quota after failing in EAMCET examination. If you are interested to pursue B.Tech course, then you have to take admission in it through Management quota by contacting the respective college management. You should have passed 12th standard in PCM stream from a Government recognised board to be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Tech course through Management quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?