20th July 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get good job after completing CSE? Minimum salary for these studies? Disadvantages of the course?

can i get an good job by completing cse? what is the minimum salary for this studies? what are the disadvantages of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How much package can we gain per month by doing BCA?
  2. Which course should I take up after completing B.E? I am doing B.E CSE
  3. Minimum and maximum salary after completing training from HP?
  4. Will I get a good job after completing M.Tech in Automobile? How much could be my salary?
  5. Private jobs and expected salary after B.Tech CSE?
  6. Is there any job in government sector for B.Tech (CSE) graduate with minimum of 4L salary?
  7. Which are the good institutes offering courses for Embedded System in and around Mumbai/Pune? What is the minimum salary? Can I get a job in core industry without completing these courses?
  8. In which sector I can get good salaries by doing Job after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  9. Can I apply for good job with handsome salary after completing B.Sc Chemistry?
  10. What are the job prospects and salary after completing Masters of Hospital Administration course? What is the minimum salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get a job after completion of B.E? I am a 3rd year student of CSE
  12. What should I do after B.E after doing final year B.E in CSE department?
  13. Which is better between job and MCA after B.Sc Computer science? Which jobs are available and with how much salary?
  14. What to do for best job with good salary after Civil engineering?
  15. Which government jobs are good for girls with a minimum salary of 25,000?
  16. What are the job opportunities after completing B>Tech with CSE?
  17. Any colleges offer ICWA course? Minimum salary after completing the course in Kolkata?
  18. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany? -- [New]

20th July 2011, 06:46 PM
abhi789
Banned

Default Re: Can I get good job after completing CSE? Minimum salary for these studies? Disadvantages of the course?

salary depends on your abilities and your college reputation every branch is good untill or unless you put extra efforts on it.avg salary package i think will around 3lacs per annum.
disadvantage of this field is that you can not join other field like governmental sector exam like ies and ias but it doesn't matter work hard with your branch.
best of luck.

20th July 2011, 10:39 PM
bijoysankar

Default Re: Can I get good job after completing CSE? Minimum salary for these studies? Disadvantages of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i get an good job by completing cse? what is the minimum salary for this studies? what are the disadvantages of this course?
yes,you will surely get a job and you will get the best job if you are a master in CSE.It is such a course where you have to utilize your brain the maximum.If you can think different or creat different then there is so many jobs waiting for you.The minimum sallary can not be predicted.It depends on your job rank and the company(big or small).But one thing i can say that you will not get less then 10,000.
There is no disadvantages in any course.If you study well and Study in a good college you do not have to wary about the course.

20th July 2011, 11:49 PM
vivekdas.raja

yes you can .....
you freshers salary will be n12k without intensives .

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?