18th July 2012, 02:10 AM
shraddha312

Which are the good institutes offering courses for Embedded System in and around Mumbai/Pune? What is the minimum salary? Can I get a job in core industry without completing these courses?

I am an electronic engineer (pass out2012) . Which are the good institutes which offer courses for Embedded System in\around Mumbai \ Pune ? What is the minimum salary that people get after such courses ?
Can't a job in core industry be secured without completing these courses ?
How helpful are they ?

Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  2. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  3. Should I do a job or any other course after completing degree in ECE? Details of the embedded system courses? Institutes in Pune?
  4. Courses for Electrical Engineers to get into core company? Institutes offering the course?
  5. What are the short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch? Are the courses like Embedded system, VLSI beneficial for me? How much is the salary?
  6. Which are the best embedded system institution offering embedded system courses for last 5 years
  7. Best embedded system courses offering institutes in Bangalore?
  8. How to do short term course after doing B.Tech(EEE)?
  9. What is the scope of embedded system?
  10. List of short term courses available for 4th year B.Tech(ECE) branch? Are they beneficial in getting job or raising salary?
  11. Best institutes in Bangalore for certified courses of embedded system and VLSI
  12. Scope of Embedded System Design and VLSI Design courses? Types of job available and initial salary? -- [New]
  13. Short term courses in Embedded system for final year B.Tech.(ECE) student and future prospects of these course
  14. Scope of Embedded system engineers in India and their average salaries or pay packages -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Are Industrial training really beneficial in getting placed in core semiconductor companies? Which stream to opt Embedded or VLSI?
  16. Which short term courses can be done after B.tech while clearing supplementary exams?
  17. Best institutes in India for certified courses of Embedded System Design and VLSI design?
  18. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch?
15th May 2016, 12:34 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: Which are the good institutes offering courses for Embedded System in and around Mumbai/Pune? What is the minimum salary? Can I get a job in core industry without completing these courses?

My suggestion will be go for a CDAC course in embedded system where you can learn very much and also get a very good package.
Minimum salary after completing CDAC can be from 2 lac to 4 lac.
Yes you can get a job in core industry without completing any course but your grades must be very high and your skills and hands on should be explainable by your major projects of engineering.
Most of the times the projects we do while in engineering do not provide required level of hands-on on embedded tools, therefore these courses are very helpful to show our skills and to land on a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?