19th June 2011, 10:48 PM
Akshay Bhondve

Which is better between job and MCA after B.Sc Computer science? Which jobs are available and with how much salary?

After completing BSc(comp sci),MCA and other higher studies,which job will I get and how much salary ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  2. What kind job will I get after passing BSc Computer Science? Companies in Kerala providing jobs in the field? How much is the salary?
  3. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  4. List of jobs available for B.Sc Computer Science graduate and details of salary -- [New]
  5. How much salary will I get after completing BSc+MCA+M.Tech?
  6. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  7. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is the best suitable colleges for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? How many semesters does it contain? How much salary in MCA job?
  9. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  10. How much salary I will get after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? What should I study among MCA and M.Sc after B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  11. Which companies offer job after BSc computer science? How much salary is offered?
  12. Jobs after B.Sc. Computer Science? Companies giving jobs to BSc Computer Science Graduates?
  13. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?
  14. How much salary is offered after completing BSc computer science? How much is the salary with M.Tech and without M.Tech?
  15. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  16. What can I do after BSc computer science
  17. How to go for MCA after doing Bsc computer final year
  18. Any company which offers jobs for BSc compute science?
21st June 2011, 03:24 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between job and MCA after B.Sc Computer science? Which jobs are available and with how much salary?

dear friend,
after completion of your graduation in general you will not get a huge scope to get a good job.. for that you have to first complete your higher study.. MCA is a good choice , after which you will get a good job with a good package..
or, if you wants to go for business field then go for MBA.. which will help you to get a high salary job in managing post..
now you decide in which field you want to go..
all the very best.
21st June 2011, 10:32 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between job and MCA after B.Sc Computer science? Which jobs are available and with how much salary?

Soon after the completion of B.Sc in Computes, its better to go for higher studies that too MCA rather than going for the job.

IT boom is strongly coming back. Number of IT companies are recruiting the candidates offering good salaries.

So in this scenario,its better for a candidate if he has post graduation degree.

If at all you are a B.Tech candidate, its better to go for job after your B.Tech through campus placements or off campus interviews.

In IT world, a B.Tech candidate and MCA candidate will be treated almost same and ultimately the growth of any candidate depending upon his performance.

Try to get admission for MCA in good institutions and crack it and make sure that by the time you leave your campus you have a job offer letter in your hand.

Otherwise it will be little difficult to get job outside the campus.
21st June 2011, 10:55 PM
sourindra

I think you should go for MCA. MCA is a better option for you.
22nd June 2011, 07:17 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Which is better between job and MCA after B.Sc Computer science? Which jobs are available and with how much salary?

I think higer stuydies is better. because there is a liess amount of job opportunities fo BCA holders. you study further MCA you have a good future and great job opportunities and well settled in life.
22nd June 2011, 04:29 PM
raja badam

If you have completed your BSC with COMPUTER combination and you have good
System knowledge or programming knowledge go for job is better.because now a days so much competition for soft ware jobs.If you go to MCA ,you are loose 3 years.If you are get experience in 3 years and your salary increase.If you are join in NITs you go for NIT.do not go for local MCAs.you go to job and learning more.and do the distance MCA from recognized university and get qualification.
finally my better suggestion is you will try to job for better of your future and learn from any computer course from your surrounding institutes
All the best for you..
23rd June 2011, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Which is better MCA or MBA?
15th July 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

BSC OPTION MCA
18th July 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Which is better MBA or MCA for BSc students with computer science combination
1st October 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

what is best mca ans mcs?
8th October 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

after b.sc computer science which is the best option MBA or MCA?
AFTER mca is it best to do ph.d.
23rd January 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

How much salary can be earned in java based companies? which is more than 25 thousands of salary?
31st January 2012, 02:30 PM
swati_forum

dear friend,
after completion of your graduation in general you will not get a huge scope to get a good job.. for that you have to first complete your higher study.. MCA is a good choice , after which you will get a good job with a good package..
or, if you wants to go for business field then go for MBA.. which will help you to get a high salary job in managing post..
now you decide in which field you want to go..
all the very best.
31st January 2012, 04:16 PM
INDERPREET KAUR JOHAL

after graduation you dont have much oppunity ,,but after PG you will be more benefical.
31st January 2012, 06:29 PM
mani_baban

Soon after the completion of B.Sc in Computes, its better to go for higher studies that too MCA rather than going for the job.

IT boom is strongly coming back. Number of IT companies are recruiting the candidates offering good salaries.

So in this scenario,its better for a candidate if he has post graduation degree.

If at all you are a B.Tech candidate, its better to go for job after your B.Tech through campus placements or off campus interviews.

In IT world, a B.Tech candidate and MCA candidate will be treated almost same and ultimately the growth of any candidate depending upon his performance.

Try to get admission for MCA in good institutions and crack it and make sure that by the time you leave your campus you have a job offer letter in your hand.

Otherwise it will be little difficult to get job outside the campus.
31st January 2012, 11:38 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Both are the different line and according to your interest you can select any one. I can only guide you; you do or not this only depends on you. After B.Sc (CS) I will suggest you to do the M.Sc or MCA. While having the master degree you have the multiple options to apply for the job. Now if you have caught the good job then you should continue and by the distance you can complete your study.
29th April 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

i completed BSc computers in 2012 now im taking coaching in java but it is diffult for me whether if i can continue my course or join in mca what is the best choice?
21st May 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

now i finished b,sc(computer science).after i do mca or msc which one is better..
21st May 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

which one is better mca or msc..now i complete bsc computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?