31st January 2012, 12:52 PM
tripursundari

Can I get good Job after completion of Oracle Online Certification Exam having 8 years of gap after completion of Graduation?

i am Bsc(bio).i have 8 yrs gape after graduatian due to some personel reason.at present time iam preapring for oracle online certificate exam. can iget a good job after this.

Related Questions:
  1. Job after CCNA and Linux course? Online Certification is must or not for a fresher?
  2. Am I eligible to do graduation course after 6 years gap after completion of 12th in commerce stream?
  3. Which course is better between MSc and MCA? I am doing final year BSc computer science -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do Oracle certification from Bangalore? Best institutes in Bangalore for Oracle certification?
  5. Will I get good job after completing Oracle DBA course if completed BCA?
  6. Will the gap in Education effect my Placements after completion of CS course being a candidate having done Graduation in 2006?
  7. Can I do MBA after a big gap of almost 4 years in graduation? I have been working for a BPO in the mean time
  8. How to get Job in IT field after completion of MCA but having a gap of 3 years after B.Sc?
  9. Job Opportunities for me after completion of MCA course having good knowledge of Oracle Sun Java and Oracle 10G?
  10. Is it a better choice for me to do M.Tech course having scored 52% in 10th, 51% in 12th and pursuing CSE with an academic gap of 4 years? Which kind of Jobs I can get after completion of my Engineering?
  11. Will I be able to get job after completion of company secretary course in the age of 25 years? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to give banking exam before completion of my graduation?
  13. Is post graduation required after completion of degree?
  14. What type of forms can I fill after completing 10th with 72%
  15. How to get a job in government sector after completion of graduation 3 years ago?
  16. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of Graduation?
  17. How can I find a good job after completion of MCA with 70% marks?
  18. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
12th February 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get good Job after completion of Oracle Online Certification Exam having 8 years of gap after completion of Graduation?

I want to know that i have done BCA and now i am looking for the job. what type of job or career opportunity for me ?
2nd July 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get good Job after completion of Oracle Online Certification Exam having 8 years of gap after completion of Graduation?

I have completed MCA in the year 2012. I want to know what are the career porspective after comleting oracle certification course (OCA)
26th September 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I am B.B.A(Retail) not it background graduation but we are completion oracle backend devloper.
20th March 2014, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

my 12th not complited from last 5 year gap can
i direct study for gradution w/o 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?