9th May 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I get good Placements in USA after completion of M.Tech in Computer Science?

can i get a good placement in usa after finising my M.Tech course in computer science

18th March 2015, 11:35 PM
bichapoda

Default Re: Can I get good Placements in USA after completion of M.Tech in Computer Science?

After Completing your M.Tech in India you can get Good JObs over here only but as your interested in USA let me suggest you how to do that.

Mostly the Companies in USA give Job's people who have done there Master from USA.

So it would be better if you do Apply for Masters in USA complete it in 2 years and then try for jobs .

M.Tech has high value here in India but not in USA.

If you don't want to so Masters again then Join in some Software Company after your M.Tech and gain some experience.

So with that Experience you can apply for Jobs in USA and if you get the job then you can apply for H1B Visa and will get it if every thing is ok with your Documentation and all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?