7th March 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

How are the placements for M.Tech CSE in IIIT_H? Are M.Tech students allowed to sit? What is the selection procedure of the companies visiting IIIT-H?

I want to know about the placements in M.tech(CSE) in IIIT-H?? Are M.tech students are allowed to sit in the selection procedure of the companies visiting IIIT-H?

31st August 2022, 01:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How are the placements for M.Tech CSE in IIIT_H? Are M.Tech students allowed to sit? What is the selection procedure of the companies visiting IIIT-H?

The very first thing I would like to let you know that if you are concerned about the M.Tech. placement opportunities at IIIT, Hyderabad and that too in Computer Science engineering discipline then there is not be worried about as the placement scenario at IIIT Hyderabad for Computer Science students whether B.Tech. or M.Tech. is at par with any old IITs and therefore if you work hard and smartly in your M.Tech. degree in CSE at IIIT, Hyderabad, you will definitely land to a top software firm with a very high package.

The placement procedure for the companies visiting at IIIT, Hyderabad is similar to that visiting any other college which includes CV shortlisting, Written Test, Technical Rounds and the HR round.

For complete details regarding IIIT, Hyderabad, Placements, you can refer to its official website www.iiit.ac.in and then refer to its placement portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?