31st October 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue M.Tech in Bioinformatics after completion of BE in Computer Science?

CaN WE STUDY MTech Bioinformatics after BE Computer Science

31st October 2011, 01:08 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Tech in Bioinformatics after completion of BE in Computer Science?

dear friend,
Yes, you can go for it..

But you have to write the GATE exam in the syllabus Bio-informatics..

If you able to qualify the GATE exam then you will get a chance to take admission in M.tech course in bio-informatics field..

As you are a computer science student then it will be difficult for you to crack the GATE exam in the syllabus of bio-informatics..

So, it will be better for you to do the M.tech course in the computer science field..

Now it is up to you..

All the best..
31st October 2011, 04:45 PM
vivek050

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Tech in Bioinformatics after completion of BE in Computer Science?

hi friends,

Can I pursue M.Tech in Bioinformatics after completion of BE in Computer Science?

CaN WE STUDY MTech Bioinformatics after BE Computer Science
vivek
31st October 2011, 06:19 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I pursue M.Tech in Bioinformatics after completion of BE in Computer Science?

Hi Dear
No ,sorry friends you can not read different subject.

After complete your B.TECh then you apply for M.TECH program
but there is a separate rules like:-

If you read in one branch in B.TECh then you can not join other branch in M.TECH.

So if you have CS branch in B.TECH then you take CS branch in M.TECH.

So for M.TECH you give entrance exam like:-

GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering)
other private college conduct there entrance separately.

Good Luck......................
5th March 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

what should i do to crack gate and pursue my m-tech in bio informatics?what study material i will be required? plz help...
18th April 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

STUDING B.TECH BIOTECH(MOLECULAR AND CELLULAR ENGINEERING) THIRD YEAR SUGEST FOR M.TECH.
3rd July 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

can i study M.tech bioinformatics after completion of B.E in computer science and for not to purse it ?
7th December 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

can i study M.tech bioinformatics after completion of B.E in computer science
16th December 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

it,s not like that
it's totally yours choice that what you wanna do ...yes off course you can go for bioinformatics after doing Mtech in computer science.
for that you need to enquiry about the exams like GATE .And you don't have to go for bioinformatics syllabus,rather you can you prepare your computer sc syllabus and give the exams and after clearing your exam you can select bioinformatics branch.
I did the same....
ALL THE BEST:)
22nd July 2013, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

is m tech in bioinformatics after msc bioinformatics possible?
12th August 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

i am really interested in taking bioinformatics . I am doing 3rd year information science and engineering..can someone tell the further steps as in how should i start preparing for me to enter this field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?