27th May 2012, 04:42 PM
rsasv

Can I get a good UPSEE college after scoring 48410 SC rank, 8134 in girl category and 439 in SCGL?

my general rank 48410 sc rank 2986 . girl category 8134 and scgl 439

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government college after scoring 1312 rank in general category and 440 rank in girls category in B.Arch by UPSEE?
  2. Which engineering college in UP can I join for CS or ECE course after scoring 16900 and 2450(Girls Category) rank in UPSEE?
  3. Which are the engineering colleges in which I can get after scoring 159069 rank in UPSEE and 2287 rank in girls category?
  4. Which college can I get after scoring UPSEE rank of 80500 in general and 14339 in girls category
  5. Can I get a government college after scoring 2241 rank in UPSEE exam under SC category?
  6. Can I get a government college after scoring 35352 UPSEE rank?
  7. Which college can I get after scoring general rank of 3664 -- [New]
  8. Can I get a government college after scoring 6000 rank in SC category in UPSEE?
  9. Can I get admission in any Government College having scored a rank of 517 in UPSEE being a girl from SC category?
  10. Any chance to take admission in government colleges for MBA after scoring 7345 rank with 2285(Girl) in UPSEE? List of good private colleges in Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Lucknow and Kanpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which government college can I get in UP after scoring 983 rank in UPTU?
  12. Top 5 government colleges for MBA? Can I get any college after scoring UPTU rank in SCGL of 251?
  13. Any chance to get into top government college after scoring 1135 rank in general category in UPSEE?
  14. Will I get a government or private college after scoring 7734 B.Arch rank in UPSEE?
  15. How can I get a college in SC category? Which colleges will be the best for me after scoring 4094 rank in UPSEE?
  16. Can I get admission in a good college after scoring 55455 rank in General category, 9550 in girls?
  17. Which are the good government or private colleges that I can get after scoring 39450 rank in UPSEE exam in general category?
  18. In which government engineering college will I get after scoring 20908 in UPSEE?
8th September 2012, 06:37 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: Can I get a good UPSEE college after scoring 48410 SC rank, 8134 in girl category and 439 in SCGL?

yes you can get good upsee college.Here is the rules for Reservation Of Seats UPSEE
Vertical Reservation (Category):
Category Percentage of Reservation

Scheduled Caste of UP 21%
Scheduled Tribe of UP 02%
Other Backward Classes of UP 27%
Horizontal Reservation (Sub-category available in each category):

Dependents of Freedom Fighters from UP UPFF 02%
Sons/Daughters of 'defence personnel of UP either retired (superannuated) or killed/disabled in action’ or ‘defence personnel posted in UP’ UPAF 05%
Handicapped/Disabled of UP UPHC 03%
Girls of UP UPGL 20%
The candidates (except girls, who can opt for any one UPFF/UPAF/UPHC along with UPGL) can be given only one type of horizontal reservation The eligible candidate can opt for only one type of horizontal reservation (in the OMR application form) out of UPFF/UPAF/ UPHC/UPGL In case the candidate does not opt for any one of the four suitable horizontal reservations, horizontal reservation shall not be admissible after the examination.
Subsequent request for the change of category/sub-category filled in OMR application form or ON-Line submission shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
Category/sub-category must be supported by the relevant certificates as per proforma given in the Appendix-C to be produced at the time of document verification, failing which the candidates shall be treated in General Category.
The advantage of horizontal reservation in Armed force sub-category is available to sons/daughters of ‘defence personnel of UP either retired (Superannuated) or killed/disabled in action and the dependents settled in UP’ or ‘the defence personnel posted in UP’ on the date of Entrance Examination.
Certificate no 4, 5 and 6 are required at the time of document verification, for claiming reservations in subcategories mentioned at clause 92 (a), (b) and (c) respectively.
The seats available under Fee Waiver scheme will be notified in respective cateory at the time of counseling.
Weightage To Candidates From Rural Areas of Uttar Pradesh

A weightage of 3% of the total marks obtained at UPSEE will be given to such UPGE candidates for BTech/BPharm/BArch/BHMCT/BFAD courses, who have passed the qualifying examination from an institution situated in rural area of Uttar Pradesh.
For this purpose, the institutions should be situated in the jurisdiction of Gram Panchayat but the area should not be industrially developed area Such candidates must produce the certificate number 7 at the time of document verification.
Rural weightage is not applicable for a candidate opting for any other reservation and for a candidate opting direct admission to second year
4th June 2014, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a good UPSEE college after scoring 48410 SC rank, 8134 in girl category and 439 in SCGL?

Can I get a government UPSEE college after scoring GN 63584 rank, 10153 in girl category and 4483 in SC and 685 in SCGL?
4th June 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

sir can i get uptu government collage? i am SC candidate and i get 5898 rank in uptu exam ,my general rank is 76866 ???
19th June 2017, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i get any govt college after scoring 56875 GN rank and 4273 sc catogary rank.??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?