28th August 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Government Job having completed M.Sc in Biochemistry and with 2 years of Laboratory Experience?

i have completed msc biochemistry with 2 years laboratory experience.based on this criteria can i get the govt job in this field

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  2. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi? -- [New]
  3. How can I get a job now in Biochemistry if I completing my MSc Biochemistry 6 years back?
  4. Jobs after MSc in Biochemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should I do after M.V.Sc in animal biochemistry?
  6. What are the jobs available in Managalore after completing MSc in Biochemistry?
  7. Government job after completing MSc Physics with 3 years experience?
  8. How to get Government Job with 5 years of IT experience?
  9. Job opportunities in government sector after doing MSc in Biochemistry?
  10. How to do MSc Medical Biochemistry after doing BSc Chemistry
  11. What is the future scope for biochemistry? I have completed graduation
  12. Detailed job opportunities around Kannur District, Kerala? I have completed MSc Biochemistry
  13. Am I eligible for GATE Exam in Biochemistry after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry? Which Books should I refer for Biochemistry to crack this Exam?
  14. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  15. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  16. Completed MSc Chemistry and have 3+ years of Pharma experience in Formulations : Which is a suitable job for me in government sector?
  17. How to do MSc in Pathology or Microbiology or Biochemistry from correspondence ocurse? I am working as Laborary Technician after doing B.Sc(Non Medical) and diploma in laboratory Technician
  18. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
28th August 2011, 07:55 PM
Mannu2525

Arrow Re: Can I get Government Job having completed M.Sc in Biochemistry and with 2 years of Laboratory Experience?

Dear,
Yes, you can get a government job after completion of your M.Sc in biotechnology.
Many option will be open in front of you after completion of your M.Sc. Even though M.Sc is your plus point to get a government job in research field that is everybody dream.

You can apply for DRDO, IITs (Internship/Permanent researcher), ISRO and in many other university for the post of lecturer. Also you can join some MNCs which are deeply engaged in research work in biochemistry.

Apart from that you are also eligible for CDS, Civil Services exam, Banking sector exam and Indian forest services exam.

I hope you will select a better on for yourself.

GOOD LUCK

With Regards
~Manvendra~
29th August 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Government Job having completed M.Sc in Biochemistry and with 2 years of Laboratory Experience?

what are the jobs avoilable for chemical engineers in andhrapradesh?
6th December 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Government Job having completed M.Sc in Biochemistry and with 2 years of Laboratory Experience?

I have completed M.sc physics in 2006 and have 4 years of exp in bpo. Can i get govt jobs or what kind of jobs can i apply for?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?