26th July 2018, 01:03 PM
Shruthi Mani

Can I get Government jobs after completing BTech(Food Technology) course?

Hi friends, I am doing BTech in Food Technology course . I just want to know that after completing my BTech, can I get Government job or not? I am willing to do Government job after completing my BTech. Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of government jobs i can find after M.Sc. in Petroleum Technology?
  2. What kind of Government Jobs are available for me after completing B.Tech(Food Technology)?
  3. List of government jobs available after completion of M.Sc Fashion Technology course?
  4. Is it good to do B.Tech in Food Technology? What are the government jobs available?
  5. PSU's and government jobs that i can get after completing 3 years diploma in IT
  6. List of government jobs after completing engineering through distance?
  7. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  8. Government jobs after completion of B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology?
  9. Can I get Government jobs after completing BTech(Food Technology) course? -- [New]
  10. Where can I apply for government jobs after after doing Information Technology?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma in Fashion Technology candidate?
  12. What are the government jobs available in information technology?
  13. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What type of job will I get after and what will be the package in IT sector?
  15. List of government jobs to apply for diploma in paint technology?
  16. What are the government jobs after Diploma in Manufacturing Technology?
  17. Any chance to get government jobs after completing diploma in Textile Technology with 68.7%/
  18. What type of government jobs can I get after completing MCA? I am pursuing MCA under Pattnayak University Technology, Rourkela
28th July 2018, 10:58 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Government jobs after completing BTech(Food Technology) course?

Yes you are eligible for government jobs after completing B.Tech.
You can apply for any of the on the basis of graduation degree based jobs.

Some of them are as follows:-
Banking
SSC
MTS
UPSC
BPSC
POLICE
Metro
Railways
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?