28th August 2017, 07:09 PM
Manish00123

What are the government jobs after Diploma in Manufacturing Technology?

What are the government jobs after diploma in manufacturing technology? Can you please list me down all the jobs which I can start applying for? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the information soon. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma in Fashion Technology candidate?
  2. List of government jobs to apply for diploma in paint technology?
  3. Is it beneficial to study correspondence B.Tech for Manufacturing Technology Diploma student?
  4. How to get a government job in government sector after doing 3 years diploma in textile technology
  5. PSU's and government jobs that i can get after completing 3 years diploma in IT
  6. How to get a government job after doing 3 years diploma in Textile Technology with 95.65% -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility to study B.Tech in IME for Diploma holder in Manufacturing Technology?
  8. List of colleges offering Diploma in Manufacturing Technology in Assam -- [New]
  9. Fee expenses of Diploma in Manufacturing Technology in ATTC?
  10. Entrance exam available to study Diploma in Manufacturing Technology in ATTC?
  11. List of government jobs to apply after completion of diploma in plast mould technology?
  12. List of government jobs available after completion of M.Sc Fashion Technology course?
  13. Scope of studying Diploma in Manufacturing Technology?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of three years diploma in plastic mould technology?
  15. List of colleges in Ahmadabad to study Diploma in Anesthesia Technology? How much salary I can get? Scope in government sector?
  16. What is the future of chemical engineer?
  17. Can I apply for government jobs after diploma in plastic moult technology from Government Polytechnic, Lucknow?
  18. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Diploma in Manufacturing Technology in ATTC?
30th August 2017, 02:04 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs after Diploma in Manufacturing Technology?

Manufacturing technology provides lot of job in government sector and private sector. There are few companies which provide jobs for manufacturing technology are listed below.

- Bharat earth movers limited
- Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited
- Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited
- Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Limited
- Tyre corporation of India
- Steel authority of India
- sponge Iron India limited
- Security printing & minting corporation of India
- Tungabhadra steel products limited
- Triveni structurals limited
- Scooters India limited
- Sambhar Salts Limited
- Richardson & Cruddas Limited

In these companies you can join in as senior manager, clerk, typist, assistant manager and engineers. You can apply for these positions in these companies.
31st August 2017, 01:44 AM
perthc

Default Re: What are the government jobs after Diploma in Manufacturing Technology?

Hi,

After diploma in Manufacturing Technology,you can get jobs in the below companies :--

Tata motors
Bajaj
hero
Leyland
ford
Honda
BARC
BHEL
NTPC
ISRO
DRDO
COAL INDIA
ECIL
ARMY
NAVY
HAL
SAIL
Aban group
Central mechanical engineering research institute
sun grace
ved engineering
Design tech system Ltd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?