30th October 2018, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Government jobs after completing NPTT course?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to get Government jobs. Currently I am doing NPTT course. So, I would like to know that after completing my this course am I eligible to get Government jobs? Please let me know immediately.

31st October 2018, 02:46 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Government jobs after completing NPTT course?

Let me tell you that you have not mentioned your qualification. That is why it is not possible to give other information related with government jobs.
But after completing NPTT course you are eligible for the job of primary teachers in government as well as private schools.
But for government schools you have to clear TET, CTET etc. entrance examination.
31st October 2018, 03:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for a government job as a teacher. But for this you should be graduate NPTT course .
Actually teach the techniques to teaching and education as a profession. There is a great scope for teaching background. Now a days there is a good salary and status also available.
23rd July 2019, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello Ma'am /sir I want to get a job in a government schools ., currently I am doing nptt course for private institutes ,so I would like to know that after completing my this course can I get a job in govt. Schools tell me !!
26th August 2021, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Whats the salary if i completed nptt? Nd after completed this diploma can we legilbile for govt job....? ..after complete graduate my b.com
12th October 2022, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get government jobs after completing NPTT course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?