29th March 2016, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Government jobs for NPTT NIOS student?

Dear Sir,
If I am doing NPTT by NIOS Board then can I get Government jobs? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

31st March 2016, 07:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Government jobs for NPTT NIOS student?

Yes, NIOS is a recognized institute and qualification from it is valid for government job if you meet the other criteria like age and kind of stream required.

If you have studied the required subjects then surely you will be eligible for government jobs.
31st March 2016, 07:50 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get jobs after pursuing NPTT by NIOS.

To get job, you have to appear and qualify in TET entrance examination. TET examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates in government jobs.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor'e degree from any recognised university with one year NPTT course.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for the job.
31st March 2016, 08:56 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling.

NIOS is recognized for secondary and higher secondary courses by Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India and Central government. So, marksheets and other certificates of this board is valid for central government jobs.

After completing NPTT from NIOS board, you can apply for various government jobs.
1st April 2016, 07:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that, you can definitely get Government job being an NIOS student.
Let me clear your confusion. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous organisation by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. So, there should be no problem regarding Government jobs and higher education being an NIOS student.
13th April 2016, 09:56 PM
Quantum reply

NIOS an open schooling board and it is highly recognized. It is undertaken by the union government of India. NIOS certificate is valid and valuable.

NIOS certificate is valid throughout the India. You can apply for government jobs and for private job also. You will never face any problem in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?