30th November 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get a teacher job in a government primary school after NPTT and B.Ed?

Hello sir, I am Sukanya Mandal, have completed NPTT and studying B.Ed. How can I get a teacher job in a government primary school. Please send me detail on my email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for government teaching job after completion of NPTT course?
  2. Am I eligible for Government Job as a teacher if I am doing NPTT course?
  3. Am I eligible for government job as a teacher while doing NPTT course?
  4. MA History from IGNOU along with NPTT course is a good option?
  5. Eligibility for Primary Teacher job in Singapore?
  6. How can i join as a Primary Teacher in government school?
  7. Can B.Ed. after B.Pharma get me a job in Primary School under UP Government?
  8. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  9. Diploma in Mechanical holder can do Primary School Teacher job in private or government schools?
  10. Am I eligible for teacher job after completing NPTT from UGC recognized college?
  11. What is the minimum qualification required for Primary School Teacher job?
  12. Can Kannada medium students teach in Government Primary Schools?
  13. Can I get a job as a Primary Maths Teacher in Kukatpally School? Please tell me the procedure to apply for the job?
  14. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  15. Am I eligible for govt job as a teacher while doing NPTT course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying primary school teacher job in West Bengal?
  17. Am I eligible for Teacher Job in Government sector after completion of Graduation from Delhi University and NPTT Diploma course?
  18. Possibility to study M.Ed for a Government Primary Teacher?
30th November 2016, 07:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a teacher job in a government primary school after NPTT and B.Ed?

Yes, you can appear for CTET or STET examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for recruitment as teacher in government primary school.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed minimum 12th from a recognised board with D.Ed or higher degree in education.

So, with NPTT and B.Ed qualification you are eligible to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
30th November 2016, 09:06 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a teacher job in a government primary school after NPTT and B.Ed?

As, you have completed your B.Ed degree you must have passed bachelor degree.

So, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination such as Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE and State Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by various state for recruitment as teacher in state government schools.

The common eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have B.Ed degree from a recognised university.

So, you now have to focus on examination for recruitment as teacher in government schools.
30th November 2016, 10:29 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

NPTT stands for Nursery Primary Teacher Training course and B.Ed as Bachelor of Education and the above qualification are sufficient to appear for entrance examination to get recruitment as teacher.

To get recruitment as teacher in government schools you have to qualify in CTET or STET examination.

CTET examination is conducted twice in a year by CBSE where as state education board conducts entrance examination for recruitment of teacher in state.
30th November 2016, 11:53 PM
mauryamanjunath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am Sukanya Mandal, have completed NPTT and studying B.Ed. How can I get a teacher job in a government primary school. Please send me detail on my email [email protected]
Dear Friend,

Most of the State Government Education Board conducting mandatory entrance examination of Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for recruiting qualified Teachers in Government / Govt Aided schools.
You need to pass the exam and apply for the posts whenever there is notification for vacancies are released.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?