23rd May 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Government Job as a teacher if I am doing NPTT course?

hi i'm doing nptt course am i eligible for a govt job as a teacher?please guide me as i'm really worried about my carreer after the course.
Divya agg

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job as a teacher while doing NPTT course?
  2. Am I eligible for Government Job as a teacher if I am doing NPTT course?
  3. Am I eligible for teacher job after completing NPTT from UGC recognized college?
  4. Am I eligible for govt job as a teacher while doing NPTT course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for Teacher Job in Government sector after completion of Graduation from Delhi University and NPTT Diploma course?
  6. Am I eligible for teacher job after completing NPTT and graduation from Delhi University?
  7. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  8. Procedure to do B.Ed in History after doing M.A in History? Fee structure of the course? How to give the entrance?
  9. What is the eligibility for central government teacher job?
  10. Details of Teachers training courses like NTT, PTT, NPTT and B.Ed?
  11. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  12. Am I eligible to get government teacher job after completion of B.Com course?
  13. Am I eligible to get government school teacher job based on B.Com and D.Ed course?
  14. Eligibility to get Government jobs for NPTT NIOS student?
  15. Am I eligible for the government teacher job after completion of graduation and 40 years old?
  16. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?
  17. Am I eligible for government teachers job after passing B.Sc? Should I write TET or CTET to get eligible for government teachers job?
  18. Am I eligible for government teacher job after completion of graduation in rural development?
11th July 2011, 06:59 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for Government Job as a teacher if I am doing NPTT course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i'm doing nptt course am i eligible for a govt job as a teacher?please guide me as i'm really worried about my carreer after the course.
Divya agg
For having NPTT you must be graduate or above then only you are eligible for this and you are pursuing this means you have graduation in your hand. And this is for One year Course.

NPTT Course offers teaching techniques and education as a profession.The course prepares for imparting education not only as an intellectual interest but also as an area of social concern.

An innovative feature of the course is that the trainees are given adequate exposure to environmental studies at the schools. Close association with a variety of such institutions enhances the opportunities of being absorbed in these schools.

Yes you are definitely eligible for writing Job Exam for Teacher(Govt. )

Scope Teacher Job is very Bright and reputed ones, even from revenue point of view after the 6th pay commission Salary of each Teacher if consider to be Primary Goes to 20k .
11th July 2011, 08:21 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Government Job as a teacher if I am doing NPTT course?

hi dear
you are eligible for a govt. job as a teacher but for this you should be an graduate
NPTT course actually teach the technique to teaching & education as a profession
there is a great scope for teaching background now a days there is a good salary &
status also available.

good luck........
22nd December 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Government Job as a teacher if I am doing NPTT course?

sir g mai smpurndanand se ba complet hai aur mai gvernment primary me job karna chahthu aur uske liye kya karna padega sir ntt karlene ke badd mai up tet me apply kar sakta hu aur ntt kitne year course hai kya mai up primary me government me job kar sakta hu thanku sir g help me
5th February 2012, 04:13 PM
despire007

For having NPTT you must be graduate or above then only you are eligible for this and you are pursuing this means you have graduation in your hand. And this is for One year Course.

NPTT Course offers teaching techniques and education as a profession.The course prepares for imparting education not only as an intellectual interest but also as an area of social concern.

An innovative feature of the course is that the trainees are given adequate exposure to environmental studies at the schools. Close association with a variety of such institutions enhances the opportunities of being absorbed in these schools.

Yes you are definitely eligible for writing Job Exam for Teacher(Govt. )

Scope Teacher Job is very Bright and reputed ones, even from revenue point of view after the 6th pay commission Salary of each Teacher if consider to be Primary Goes to 20k .
23rd June 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

are their any growth prospects in salary after doing nptt or it olny ranges between 6000 to 7000pm?
30th July 2019, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

After some experience try to other well reputed schools like dav and all. They can provide you around 50k salary. If you are skiled enough
20th August 2019, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

After doing nptt from Ahmedabad university can i apply in regonised cbse school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?