11th April 2019, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Government Legal job through correspondence LLB course being a Government Assistant Primary Teacher?

Hello friends, I am an Assistant Teacher, teaching in a Government affiliated Primary school. I want to do LLB course through correspondence. I would like to know that through this course, I will get Government job in Legal sector?

15th April 2019, 12:44 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get Government Legal job through correspondence LLB course being a Government Assistant Primary Teacher?

As per rules of Bar Council Of India (B.C.I), one cannot pursue L.L.B course through distance/ correspondence/ online modes. Only a person who has done full time L.L.B is recognized to be eligible to practice law in India.

There are colleges which promises to allow candidates to complete their L.L.B course through distance mode. However, such courses or arrangements are completely illegal and one should not fall for such traps.

So i would suggest you not to do L.L.B through correspondence. It won't be able to get you recruited in the government sector for LAW.
15th April 2019, 03:29 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Government Legal job through correspondence LLB course being a Government Assistant Primary Teacher?

LLB is Bachelor in Legislative Law. It is three year undergraduate course.

The distance LLB course is not valid by Bar Council of India.

So, candidates with the distance course are not eligible for recruitment and practice as an advocate.
15th April 2019, 03:33 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Bar Council of India does not recognise distance LLB course.

So, you are not eligible for legal job after pursuing the LLB course in distance mode.

There is no age limit to pursue the course and is three year course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?