13th July 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get Delhi government school primary teacher job?

I want to take job in government primary school. What should I do for that? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Can someone please let me know the complete procedure which I have to follow up for the same!

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for job in primary teacher in government school in Delhi? I am 36 years old
  2. What is the procedure followed to get Delhi government school primary teacher job? -- [New]
  3. What is the eligibility for primary teacher and PGT post in government school of Delhi?
  4. Process to become Government Primary Teacher in Delhi?
  5. Diploma in Mechanical holder can do Primary School Teacher job in private or government schools?
  6. Procedure to apply in UP Government Primary Teacher recruitment if qualified in UPTET and NTT 2 years course?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying primary school teacher job in West Bengal?
  8. Possibility to study M.Ed for a Government Primary Teacher?
  9. Courses to do and procedure to get a job as a government teacher in Delhi?
  10. How can I get Primary Teacher job in Delhi if pursuing 12th Science? Minimum eligibility criteria required?
  11. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  12. Can I apply for primary teacher in government school of Delhi after scoring 40% in graduation and 50% marks in PG?
  13. How to get MCD primary school teachers job? I am a PG Political Science
  14. Any job vacancy as primary teacher in government school for a degree holder in BSc?
  15. Am I eligible to get primary teacher job in government school after qualifying CTET Paper 1 but not paper II? How will I get a job?
  16. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  17. Can I get Teacher job while doing B.Com from Delhi University or do I need to do any other course?
  18. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
13th July 2015, 05:35 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get Delhi government school primary teacher job?

If you wishes to become a teacher at primary school of Delhi government, you have to appear for the Delhi Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by the Delhi Govt.

TET Entrance exam is divided into 2 papers. Paper 1 for Class 1 to 5 and paper 2 for class 6 to 8.

The eligibility criteria required to appear for this exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The educational qualification required for TET Entrance exam is graduation degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate.

-The candidate age limit should be from 21 years to 37 years . Relaxation in upper age limit is provided to OBC candidates by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates .

The exam consist 2 papers. Paper I is for class I to V and Paper II is for class VI to VIII .

Paper I:

Child development and pedagogy

Language I

Language II

Mathematics

Environment studies

Paper II:

Language I

Language II

Mathematics

Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?