25th May 2012, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Heritage Engineering College after scoring 1032 rank in WBJEE?

sir, can i get heritage engg college on the rank 10323...in wbjee????

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Techno India or Heritage with 18758 rank in WBJEE? How is JIS Kalyani? Approximate expense in private engineering college?
  2. How much rank will I get after scoring 55 marks in WBJEE? In which engineering college can I get?
  3. In which college would I get admission after scoring 32159 in WBJEE? Which college is the best among the following listed?
  4. Can I get into engineering college after scoring WBJEE rank of 31983? Which colleges can i get?
  5. Counseling date for WBJEE engineering exam after scoring 14421 rank? Which college could I get?
  6. For which college am I eligible for after scoring a rank of 31293 in WBJEE?
  7. Will i get a chance in government college in West Bengal after scoring 4052 in AIEEE and 6512 in WBJEE? Any chance to get in IEM or Heritage in West Bengal in computer science and engineering?
  8. Best college for Electronics and Communication Engineering after scoring 22260 rank in WBJEE?
  9. In which Government College can I get after scoring 21076 in WBJEE?
  10. Can I get a government college after scoring 2477 in WBJEE?
  11. My WBJEE rank is 22200, which college can I get? Which is better WBJEE or JEE? -- [New]
  12. Will I get any government engineering college after scoring 58.60% in WBHSE? I have got 5911 rank in WBJEE in SC quota
  13. Which engineering college can I get after scoring WBJEE rank of 7760?
  14. If I had 73% in 12th could I get a good government engineering college after scoring good rank in WBJEE?
  15. Can I get a government engineering college after scoring 9403 in WBJEE
  16. Can I get a good engineering college after scoring 51000 in WBJEE
  17. Chances of admission in government engineering college or private engineering college in Kolkata after scoring 12000 in WBJEE?
  18. Counseling date and of WBJEE exam? List of top colleges under WBJEE? Which college can I get after scoring 14421 rank in WBJEE? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd June 2013, 11:52 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get Heritage Engineering College after scoring 1032 rank in WBJEE?

Dear Friend,
You must clearly note that Each and Every Stream have Different Cutoffs for Each Colleges that is Mechanical Stream will have its Particular Cutoff while as that Electrical will have its own Particular one and Its not only Implies in One College but Its Valid in all colleges.

Now,Coming to Heritage Engineering College,So,You are Eligible for the Courses as all the Courses that is stream offered by Heritage Engineering College have high ranking Cutoffs as compared to your Ranking.
Beside this You must Check before applying as every Cutoffs get changed compared to that of Previous year.

I have mentioned the Main site of Heritage Engineering College below you may visit it for more Informations and Details on Cutoffs:-
www.heritageit.edu
3rd June 2013, 12:10 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get Heritage Engineering College after scoring 1032 rank in WBJEE?

If you have qualified WBJEE you are certainly eligible to apply for admission in Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata. You haven't provided your academics details, hence in the absence of your qualified marks it is not possible to provide the precise information. You haven't even mentioned the branch in which you are seeking to take admission. Kindly provide full academics details along with the course you want to pursue.

For your reference i have mentioned the details of the college:

Chowbaga Road, Anandapur, P.O: East Kolkata Township
Kolkata, West Bengal-700107
Tel: 033-24430454
Web: www.heritageit.edu
27th June 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Heritage or Haldia or Techno? My rank in wbjee is 18000 and which stream I can get. My 12 th %ge is 84.
8th June 2017, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I have scoring rank 11958 and tfw rank 2178 .can I get heritage with electrical or mechanical stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?