19th June 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NDA Exam having scored 57% of marks in 12th Class with Science stream?

my name is Boby Rawat I scored 57% in class 12th with science stream i want to know that am i eligible for NDA examination nd also know that what are the other requirement except percentage??

19th June 2012, 03:08 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NDA Exam having scored 57% of marks in 12th Class with Science stream?

The minimum academic qualification with which a candidate can join NDA is by completion of 12th class from a recognized institute.

UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) will conduct NDA Exam twice a year in order to recruit the candidates into the following defence services
-Army wing
-Navy wing
-Air Force wing.

In order to be eligible to apply for Navy and Air Force wings, you should have gone through Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects in your 12th class.

Candidates completed 12th class with any of the stream are eligible to apply for Army wing.

One should possess an age between 16 1/2 years to 19 years to be eligible for this exam.

As you are a candidate from Science stream, you might not be having Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects in your 12th Class.

As per that criteria, you are eligible to apply for only Army wing through NDA Exam.

You should be an unmarried male candidate to take this exam.

If you fulfill this criteria, you are eligible to apply for NDA Exam.

Have good preparation for the exam and crack it.

For updated information regarding NDA Exam, I suggest you to visit
http://upsc.gov.in/
19th June 2012, 03:35 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NDA Exam having scored 57% of marks in 12th Class with Science stream?

Hi,

Yes you are eligible for the NDA exam after completing the 12th standard with science stream.

NDA stands for National Defence Service. This exam conducted by the union public service commission twice in a year.

i.e, NDA-I and NDA-II

NDA has three wings

Indian Army

Navy

Indian Air force

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Educational Qualification:

The candidate should complete the 12th standard from any recognized state board of india.

There is no minimum percentage required to eligible this exam.

The physics chemistry and mathematics are compulsory subjects for the indian air force and navy exams.

Age limit:

the candidate age limit should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

There is no age relaxation for the other categories.

Nationality:

The candidate should be citizen of india.

Physical standards:

the candidate should have physically and medically fit for this exam.

SELECTION PROCESS:

Written test

Interview

Medical test

for more details visit the website

http://www.upsc.gov.in

all the best.
19th June 2012, 05:54 PM
taseer1991

hello friend

yes, you are 100% able to apply for NDA Examination

The minimum qualifications for NDA exam is 12th stream with 50% score....it is enough for apply NDA exam.....

*****BEST OF LUCK*****
19th June 2012, 06:15 PM
tanveersandhu

As far as the eligibility for NDA exam is concerned, i think there is no such restriction to get good marks in +2. You have to pass the NDA entrance exams and you also have to go through other mandatory stages of the NDA.
19th June 2012, 06:20 PM
tinu0024

Eligibility criteria for NDA examination is that:

1. The candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan.

2. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible

3. For Army wing of National Defence Academy :- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

4. For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equilvalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

5.Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.

6. Candidates appearing in the 11th class exam are not eligible for this examination.
19th June 2012, 06:40 PM
RISHU_RITESH

Smile Re: Am I eligible for NDA Exam having scored 57% of marks in 12th Class with Science stream?

YES u can sit for this examination.
this exam is conducted twice every year.
procedure-
1.The student should be an Indian or Unmarried.
2.student should have passed out 12th with PCM from a recognised university/Board/Institute.

Physical Requirement-
1.Age limit=16.5 yrs -19 yrs
2.Eye sight of 6/6 , height should be 157cm or should be mentally physically
strong

thank u
19th June 2012, 07:46 PM
GURINDER BILLING

Hi,

Yes you are eligible for the NDA exam after completing the 12th standard with science stream.

NDA stands for National Defence Service. This exam conducted by the union public service commission twice in a year.

i.e, NDA-I and NDA-II

NDA has three wings

Indian Army

Navy

Indian Air force

ALL THE BEST.
20th June 2012, 07:26 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my name is Boby Rawat I scored 57% in class 12th with science stream i want to know that am i eligible for NDA examination nd also know that what are the other requirement except percentage??
hello!!!

There is no percentage barrier fixed for candidates to be eligible to sit in the exam.hence if you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria then you are eligible to write the exam.one needs to be eligible to write the exam and hence needs to satisfy the Eligibility criteria

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA(NDA)

-The Age of the candidate should be B/W 16.5 to 19 years inclusive of both dates

-candidates should have passed or appearing XII class from a recognized board or university

-candidates having PCM in class XIi can apply in all the three branches mentioned above.

-candidates not having PCM can only apply for Indian Millitary Academy

-only unmarried male candidates can apply.....

hence there is no percentage bar required to sit in the written exam .

selection process

---written test
---physical test/SSB
---Interview

AT Last medical for candidates is done and the selected candidates are listed.....

for NDA PATTERN See the link below

http://www.topmbbscoaching.com/images/003/12817972244779untitled.JPG

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/299672_286669938023903_100000426981672_987502_1177 980324_n.jpg

For more details visit here http://www.upsc.gov.in

With regards
roknits
20th June 2012, 10:09 PM
cenahlr

hi,
NDA exam stands for national defence accdemy which is conducted by upsc twice in a year.
NDA EXAM ELIGIBLITY:-
Candidates who are willing to join Army wing must be 12th passed in any stream.
Candidates who are willing to join Air force & Navy must be 12th passed in science stream
Those candidates who are going to appear in final exam can also apply for that.
Candidates must be unmarried.
Age limit- Candidates must be 16 1/2 years & must not be more than 19 years.
For more,
www.nda.nic.in
21st June 2012, 11:25 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligibile to give the NDA exam.

NDA entrance exam eligibility criteria:-
You should be minimum 12 pass out
age limit-16.5-19 yrs
you should be an unmarried citizen of india

Exam pattern:-
paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
part A is english of 200 marks
part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
so total 900 marks

Then there is the interview session which will yield you more marks

For more information please log onto this website:- www.upsc.gov.in
24th June 2012, 06:42 PM
mitesh1995

Hello....friends..

Yes you are eligible for the NDA exam after
completing the 12th standard with science
stream.
NDA stands for National Defence Service.
This exam conducted by the union public
service commission twice in a year.
i.e, NDA-I and NDA-II
NDA has three wings
Indian Army
Navy
Indian Air force
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Educational Qualification:
The candidate should complete the 12th
standard from any recognized state board
of india.
There is no minimum percentage required
to eligible this exam.
The physics chemistry and mathematics are
compulsory subjects for the indian air force
and navy exams.
Age limit:
the candidate age limit should be between
16.5 to 19 years.
There is no age relaxation for the other
categories.
Nationality:
The candidate should be citizen of india.
Physical standards:
the candidate should have physically and
medically fit for this exam.
SELECTION PROCESS:
Written test
Interview
Medical test
for more details visit the website
http://www.upsc.gov.in

all the best.
21st March 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
yes he is
21st March 2013, 09:42 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Yes you are eligible for it and the other eligibility criteria for it is:

*You have passed your 12th from recognized board.

*Age limit 16.5-19 yrs..
22nd March 2013, 08:07 AM
sanj69
Senior Member+

After 12th from any stream one is eligible for NDA provided he fulfills other eligibility criteria.

NDA - National Defence Academy, the entrance exam for which is conducted by bu UPSC twice every year to join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian Male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

There is no percentage of marks criteria in 12th for application to NDA.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
22nd March 2013, 10:09 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

The best thing about the UPSC examinations are that they do not require any specific % of marks in the qualifying examination and what they need is just the passing % of marks .

So with only 57% in the 10+2 you are eligible for the examinations ,there is nothing worry.

>>Candidates with any stream are eligible for the Indian Army but for the Navy and Air force you must be from science stream

NDA examinations are conducted twice every year by the UPSC.Other than academic requirements you will have to fulfill certain other requirements also which are as below:

>>Your age must be between 16.5 to 19 years as no relaxations are applicable to candidate of any category

>>You should be unmarried male Indian Citizen.

>>Physical fitness is very much necessary for the examinations.

The examinations consists of two stages :'

1.Written test: it contains questions from the mathematics ,english and general science and awareness.

If you clear this written test ,you will be eligible for the Service Selection Board.

As the important dates for the NDA 1 are already passed ,so in this 2013 you can apply ofr the NDA 2 at the www.upsconline.nic.in.

The important date are as below;

>>Date of notification:04/05/2013

>>Last date of receiving application:03/06/2013

>>Date of exams:11/08/2013.

For any further details regarding NDA exams,you may visit www.upsc.gov.in

Hope the information helps you.

all the best

aashisranjan784
22nd March 2013, 01:50 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for NDA Exam having scored 57% of marks in 12th Class with Science stream?

Quote:

Dear Friend,

NDA stands for National Defense Academy this exam is conducted by UPSC...

NDA exam is conducted in Three Wings:
  1. Indian Army
  2. Indian Navy
  3. Indian Air Force

yes, you are eligible for National Defense Academy exam in all wings after passed your 12th science......

Eligibility and Criteria:

A candidate must have completed their 12th science from recognized Board....

Age of candidate should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years....

Only Unmarried Male are eligible for this exam....

A Candidate have nationality of INDIA...

Exam Pattern:
  1. Prelim Exam
  2. Main Exam
  3. Physical Test & Personal Interview

Physical Requirement:

For more information:- click here...

All the best...
28th May 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

criteria of producing merit list for the qualified candidates in medical and ssb
31st May 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

how can we prepare for SSB in NDA?
1st June 2013, 06:52 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for NDA exam after 12th Science stream. There is no requirement of any percentage of marks criteria for application to NDA.

NDA - National Defence Academy, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried Male candidate having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental Health.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
11th May 2015, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, my 12th science percentage is 48% i am not decide my career plan so you suggest me
8th June 2017, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am feeling sad because I got 65.2 percent in BSEB. I think I am not able to apply for nda. Tell me something,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?