15th February 2012, 10:07 AM
bhramarendra

Can I get important Questions for Contemporary India subject for 1st year of BBM course?

Can i get the important questions of contemporary india subject for 1st year bbm

Related Questions:
12th February 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get important Questions for Contemporary India subject for 1st year of BBM course?

Acharya Nagarjuna University model papers of contemporary india for BBM Course
21st February 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get important Questions for Contemporary India subject for 1st year of BBM course?

can i get the important questions in contemporary india for b.com first year
14th December 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I have taken the contemporary subject in English. My sir will taught in only Telugu. So I took a guide. It is so difficult to me to understand. so please tell me which guide I have to buy. please help me
17th May 2014, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

asses the impact of depletion of biodiversity with special refference to humid tropical countries and suggest suitable measure for its conservation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?