4th September 2012, 08:31 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Gujarat Technological University ME 1st Sem- Advanced Fluid Mechanics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

India is a hub dub of the various technological activities thanks to the great number of technological graduates it produces each year. Thus the quality of the education has been refined over the years. The fluid mechanics course in the 1st semester for the engineering students with the mechanical discipline in particular is very extensive. Thus it is very important for the aspiring engineers to put special emphasis on it.

Importance of the paper: The various engineering phenomenon are based on the fact that the working material is fluid and thus it is very important that the various characteristics of the fluid be considered and analyzed extensively. Apart from that the Fluid mechanics paper also deals with the various devices employed in the control of the fluid flow.

Paper Pattern: The paper will have 5 questions, all being mandatory though you get some choices in some of the questions. Each question will fetch a maximum of 12 marks.

Important Topics: As it is evident, the various phenomenons are very important and many questions are asked like the Von Karman momentum equation, pressure drop, and valves. Apart from this a great deal of emphasis is laid on the numerical problems.

Related Questions:
  1. Gujarat Technological University B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering 5th Sem Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Gujarat Technical University, Automobile Engineering, Sem. III, Fluid Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Gujarat Technological University Ceramic Technology 1st Sem- Mechanics of Solids Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Gujarat Technological University MBA 1st Sem Principles of Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Gujarat Technological University MBA 1st Sem Organizational Behavior Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Gujarat Technological University, MBA, 1st Sem., Quantitative Analysis Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Gujarat Technological University MCA First Sem Fundamental of Programming Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-5th Sem-Advanced Mechanics of Solids Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Cochin University, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 3rd Sem., Fluid Mechanics and Machinery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Gujarat Technological University Aeronautical Engineering Semester-I Mechanics of Solids Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. PTU B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd Sem-Fluid Mechanics-I (CE-203) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Gujarat Technological University Civil Engineering 3rd Sem Structural Analysis-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Gujarat Technological University Civil Engineering Vth Sem: Management II Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  14. Gujarat Technological University Electronics and Communication Engineering 3rd Sem Circuits and Network Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Gujarat Technological University MCA 2nd Sem-Database Management System-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Gujarat Technological University MCA 2nd Sem-Computer Oriented Numerical Methods Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Gujarat Technological University, MBA, 2nd Sem.,-Marketing Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Gujarat Technological University Automobile Engineering 3rd Sem Manufacturing Process I exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?