31st August 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get into a stream of Law after passing 12th? I am a medical student with PCB

i am a medical student with subjects : biology, chem and physics.
can i get into the stream of law after my +2 if yes how?
please reply soon
thanks.
your's sincerely.

25th September 2012, 10:56 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get into a stream of Law after passing 12th? I am a medical student with PCB

With this qualification, you are eligible to do LLB program. There is no restriction on the subjects to be studied in 12th class to join LLB. 50% marks is essential for this. You must appear for entrance exam which is CLAT. For this exam questions from subjects like reasoning, legal aptitude, language skills and GK need to be studied. Admission for LLB program will depend on CLAT exam score.
14th April 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get into a stream of Law after passing 12th? I am a medical student with PCB

I AM confused whether to opt commerce or medical for LLB SINCE commerce and LLB have common subjects but i like science
9th April 2016, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

I am an intelligentstudentbut I am not interested in engenerringand medical my family does not want so which stream should I get in
12th April 2016, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of non med. Can I get admission in JNU for BA(honors) after 2 ?
13th April 2016, 05:33 PM
shayasmk

There actually is not much issues on joining LLB with the subjects mentioned. Just take the CLAT examination entrance to get admission to colleges with LLB
8th May 2017, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get into a stream of law after passing 12th? I am a medical student with PCB subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?