30th July 2012, 04:55 PM
mohanrajsae

Can I get into top IT companies after finishing SSLC in Private with 64%

i finished my sslc in private with 64% and i completed my diploma course with 55% now doing my B.E computer science engineering and having 78% can i get into top it companies or what are the companies will requit me for a job in it industry

14th September 2012, 06:12 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: Can I get into top IT companies after finishing SSLC in Private with 64%

Yes you can get into top IT companies if you score good marks in Engineering.
So you should be strong in your basic skills which is very important.Most companies recruit students if they are strong in Basic skills.So Improve your basic skills like programming skills, communication skills etc.
26th May 2014, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get into top IT companies after finishing SSLC in Private with 64%

I have fineshed sslc with 7 a plus i don t wanted to take a long time can you suggest a good course for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?