25th August 2012, 12:19 PM
Milie angel

Can I get a job in abroad after graduating in B.Tech computer science, Punjab

I am studing BTech-1year Computer Science in UCOE,Patiala,Punjab .Can i get a job in abroad after my graduation?

15th April 2013, 11:40 PM
kunwar khurmi
Member+

Post Re: Can I get a job in abroad after graduating in B.Tech computer science, Punjab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milie angel View Post
I am studing BTech-1year Computer Science in UCOE,Patiala,Punjab .Can i get a job in abroad after my graduation?
yes for sure you can get job in any country but you hav to go through some rules. if you want to work there as an engineer then firstly you would have to gain some experiance atleast 2-3 year that will add up to your points , also you have to clear IELTS with very good bands such as 7 or above and need some good money to be shown. tihs will lead to mark the table and you will get points out of hundred for your qualification . experiance and all above mention then you will get work permit.
other easy method is that you could try to get job in MNC that will give you offer letter for you good work. and they will send you abroad . i think this is somehow easy and inexpensive method.
for more you can get work permit by joining some diploma course like
pgdca etc in foreign college for one year course and you will get work permit will be of one and half year
the best method is that yoou can counsult some immigration consultant that could have exact knowledge about the new immigration rules........
16th April 2013, 12:21 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in abroad after graduating in B.Tech computer science, Punjab

hi,
It is nice that you want to join job in abroad.

Therefore you have to do study in abroad with fellowship after graduation degree.

There is two exam;-

GER;graduate record exam

TOEFL;-test of English foreign Language

To join GRE exam ,you must be passed a bachelor degree from a recognized university.

There is no age limit.

TOEFL exam is conducted to test your English.

All the best..............
7th June 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in abroad after graduating in B.Tech computer science, Punjab

Sir i want to go abroad for joa after b tech degree...what can i do for this plz tell...me in details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?