26th January 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job after passing B.Tech mechanical through distance education?

Sir,
I have completed diploma from 2002 & want to do B. Tech. (mech.) with paralally job.Becos my circumstance not allowed me to leave job.At present i am residing in bhilai (chhattisgarh),.My B. Tech. (mech.) degree must be accepted by govt. jobs if i get any opportunity,

Please help me

Related Questions:
  1. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. List of distance colleges in Uttarakhand for Diploma in Mechanical?
  3. How to do CA course in distance education after completing B.Tech CSE course
  4. Am I eligible to get government job after completing B.Tech Mechanical
  5. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  6. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Can I get a government job after passing MCA in distance education
  8. Is there any value for MBA distance education after completing B.Tech CSE with 72%
  9. How to get a job in BMW company after passing B.Tech in mechanical
  10. How to do M.Tech under distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical?
  11. Institutes or universities offering distance education in B.E and B.Tech in Mechanical?
  12. How to do BE/B.Tech through distance education after completion of Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  14. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineering through distance education? -- [New]
  15. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Higher studies after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering by Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of correspondence colleges which offers Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh?
  18. Can I get a job after passing B.Tech mechanical through distance education?
4th February 2012, 09:21 PM
prafvik

Default Re: Can I get a job after passing B.Tech mechanical through distance education?

Surely you can do any part time job simultaneously do apply for Regular Engineering

As this will make you do both work as well as job.
5th February 2012, 03:36 AM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Can I get a job after passing B.Tech mechanical through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed diploma from 2002 & want to do B. Tech. (mech.) with paralally job.Becos my circumstance not allowed me to leave job.At present i am residing in bhilai (chhattisgarh),.My B. Tech. (mech.) degree must be accepted by govt. jobs if i get any opportunity,

Please help me
Dear Aspirant

Definitely...you can get Government job after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering through distance/correspondence education.

-But make sure that you are doing this course from Institute/University that is recognized by AICTE/UGC/Ministry of HRD.

-And one more thing is that to be eligible for Government job you have to score minimum of 65% marks in aggregate in overall B.tech course.

Well Mechanical Engineering is said to be the evergreen branch of engineering and is also one of those core branches on which an industry is assumed to stand and operate.

- So, you have opportunities in almost all major govt. Sectores.

Government sector recruiting Mechanical Engineering graduates:
-----------------------------------------------------------------

• ISRO[Indian Space Research Organization]
  • NMDC[National Mineral Development Corporation]
  • CIL[Coal India Limited]
  • BEL[Bharat Electronics Limited]
  • ECIL[Electronics Corporation India Limited]
  • DRDO[Defence Research and Development Organisation]
  • Indian Railways
  • CDS[Combined Defence Service]
  • SAIL[Steel Authority of India Limited]
  • GAIL[Gas Authority of India Limited]
  • HAL[Hinustan Aeronautics Limited]
  • NTPC[National Thermal Power Corporation]
  • BHPV[Bharat Heavy Plates and Vessels]
  • ONGC[Oil and Natural Nas Commission Limited]
  • TATA Motors
  • IES[Indian Engineering Service]
  • IAS/IPS, PCS
& many more.

Good Luck...

With Regards
4G Solutions
5th February 2012, 06:43 AM
pandeyshekhar89

Default Re: Can I get a job after passing B.Tech mechanical through distance education?

Yes your certificate definitely accepted by the Government sectors if they have done recruitment on the basis of the B.tech because those candidates have done diploma can directly can enter in the B.tech 2rd year and the Institutes where you are going to it done provide you B.tech full degree certificate.

But in some institutes if you are going to take admission in the B.Tech 2nd year they take the written test of the candidates.

All the best
5th February 2012, 10:56 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Yes you are very much eligible for this aspect.

dear friend,

As you passed B.Tech i.e. you have completed your graduation and now you want to go for Government jobs. First of all I want to say that there are so many Government jobs for the graduation candidates like you. I don't your department although I have provided all related jobs for you. Here it is :

1. Company Name : IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.)
Position : Engineers
Eligibility : B.Tech (Chem, Civil, CSE, EEE, ICE, Mech, Metallurgical)
Last Date : 24 th October

2. Company Name : AIATSL
Position : Junior Technical/Executive
Eligibility : B.Tech (Auto, EE, Mech)
Last Date : 01 st October

good luck.
5th February 2012, 12:47 PM
PRADIP PAUL

Yes you can get job.
Some mechanical industry take off campusing.
Varities mechanical industries:
sail
ntpc
bel
ongc
indian railway
gail
21st August 2014, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a job after passing B.Tech electrical through distance education?
19th August 2015, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir
Can I btech distance course after complete diploma in mechanical with job
19th August 2015, 04:49 PM
satya14581

definitely you can get Government job after completing bachelor of engineering with mechanical branch but you know that mechanical branch is evergreen branch of engineering and one more thing is very important for you you have to score minimum 65% marks in engineering degree,mind these things so you have better opportunities all major govt sector
19th August 2015, 09:00 PM
Career advisor

Yes,you can get a job with BTech in mechanical engineering through distance education.
There are lots of PSU's recruiting Mechanical engineering graduates through GATE or by the exam conducted by the company/PSU itself.
Some of the PSU's are
*ONGC
*IOCL
*BHEL
*NHPC
etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?