19th August 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Tech/B.E in abroad after completing diploma mechanical

Can i study b.tech/b.e in abroad after completing diploma mechanical.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in Abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? How to study in Abroad?
  2. Can I pursue B.E in Mechanical in Abroad Studies after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  3. Can I study B.Tech/B.E in abroad after completing diploma mechanical
  4. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  5. Should I go abroad after diploma or after degree? Scope in abroad for studies or work after completing diploma in computers? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  7. How may I get a job in abroad after completing Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. How to earn money and get a job in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with first class?
  9. How to study MS in Abroad after completing BE? How much does it costs? -- [New]
  10. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  11. Can I do BS in Mechanical abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  13. How should I study in B>Tech after completing diploma in mechanical?
  14. How to do degree in abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60%
  15. Process to study B.tech in Abroad after Diploma? Way to earn money there after completion of B.Tech?
  16. Can I study B.Tech Mechanical now after completing diploma in ECE?
  17. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  18. What can I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
18th August 2015, 06:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech/B.E in abroad after completing diploma mechanical

Yes, you are eligible to pursue the B.tech after the diploma course. B.tech is a four year course but after the 10+2 but as the diploma is a three year course after the 10th. So, you are eligible to get the admission in the B.tech 2nd year.

To get the admission you need to appear in the LEET examiantion conducted by the various institute an even by the state government for the admission in the B.tech course through the Lateral Entry.

But you need to qualify in the respective entrance examination for the final selection for the admission. The examination paper contains the question from your diploma course. The application form are released in the month of April and examination in the May.
19th August 2015, 09:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech/B.E in abroad after completing diploma mechanical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i study b.tech/b.e in abroad after completing diploma mechanical.
After completion of diploma course, you are eligible for B.E/B.Tech course through GRE score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?