15th September 2012, 08:48 PM
Cherry Bhambri

Can I get a job after scoring 80% in 5th semester computer science engineering?

Respected Madam/Sir,
I am 5th semester student of computer science engineering with 80%..Can I get job plz...? please reply me soon on my email Id...
Thankyou...

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  2. Internship Programs in Kerala which I am eligible being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester of Computer Science Engineering?
  3. Can I get a job in Navy after scoring 66.82% in 5th semester of Mechanical Engineering diploma
  4. Can I join engineering 5th semester after PUC? I am a diploma student in computer science department
  5. Is it possible to get a good job with backlogs in 3rd, 5th, and 6th semester?
  6. 5th semester computer science question papers?
  7. Tips to prepare well for GATE after 5th semester of B.Tech.
  8. What is the duration for MCA course?
  9. List of companies to do internship in my 5th semester holidays? -- [New]
  10. What is the fee structure for CS in B.Tech?
  11. Can I get a government job after scoring 80% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  12. Cutoff list of Pune University Colleges? Can I get admission after scoring 73% in 5th semester of computer diploma?
  13. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  14. Can I get a good job after clearing backlogs in 3rd or 5th semester? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Bihar for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  16. Eligibility to get job in Infosys, Amdocs and TCS with the mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  17. Summer internship in core companies for 5th semester ETC students?
  18. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
16th September 2012, 09:14 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a job after scoring 80% in 5th semester computer science engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Bhambri View Post
Respected Madam/Sir,
I am 5th semester student of computer science engineering with 80%..Can I get job plz...? please reply me soon on my email Id...
Thankyou...
To join any job you need complete degree not on the basis of marks obtained in the 5th semester of the B.Tech course. In the final year the college in which you are studying is also provide the campus placement program for the recruitment of the final year student. You can participate in the campus placement program from the 7th semester.

You have good marks in the 5th semester of the B.Tech course. Kindly wait for one year to participate in the campus placement program. In the final semester of the B.Tech course you can also participate in the off-campus recruitment. Many company offer job for the B.Tech candidates. So don't worry about the job first complete your study.

In the final year of the B.Tech course you can also appear in the GATE examination. Public Sector Unit (PSU) company like BHEL, GAIL, NTPC, HPCL, BEL.....etc recruits the candidates on the basis of the GATE score. Or if you are interested in the higher study then you can do M.Tech course after completing the B.Tech course.
29th November 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job after scoring 80% in 5th semester computer science engineering?

Respected sir/madam
I'm the student of GTU 5th semester electrical engineering,my 4th semester SPI is 7.2 so you would like to saw me a desirable direction to make my future palan...i'm very interested in extra exam...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?