21st June 2016, 12:51 AM
breema britto

Can I get a job as Assistant Professor in faculty of economics after Master's in Business Economics?

Hello Sir, can I get a job as assistant professor in faculty of economics after masters in business economics? Please answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between masters in economics or masters in business economics?
  2. Jobs after pursuing masters in Economics from Punjab University Chandiagarh?
  3. What to do after MA Economics to be a College Professor?
  4. How to get resource material to do research on Macro Economics, Micro Economics, Applied Economics, Business Economics, Managerial Economics and Econometric?
  5. Which course is more helpful between B.A and B.Com in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Scope after doing Masters in Economics?
  7. What to do to get a faculty job in any technical college on the behalf of my Economics subject?
  8. What are the opportunities after B.A with economic hons?
  9. How can I get application form of assistant professor of economics in PRSU Raipur?
  10. What are the contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course?
  11. How to do masters in economics? Does IIT offer masters in economics? List of colleges in South India?
  12. Economical courses which can be pursued after 12th?
  13. Can I pursue my Masters in Economics after graduating from BCom Hons..?
  14. Selection criteria for Business Analyst post in HPCL for Masters in Business Economics candidate who is working in an IT firm?
  15. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in Finance and Masters degree in Economics Honors after completion of B.Sc Economics?
  16. Which course should I join among MCA, M.Sc and B.Ed to become a Teacher?
  17. How to get admission in economics honors? I am pure statistics and business economics student
  18. Is it possible to do masters in economics from abrad after completion of economics honors in India? -- [New]
22nd June 2016, 12:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job as Assistant Professor in faculty of economics after Master's in Business Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by breema britto View Post
Hello Sir, can I get a job as assistant professor in faculty of economics after masters in business economics? Please answer.
You have completed Masters degree in Economics, So you are not eligible for Assistant professor in government college.

If you have completed Ph.D degree or qualify in UGC NET exam, then only you are eligible for Assistant professor post.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?