19th June 2016, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue MA correspondence after completion of bachelor degree?

Hi Sir, Am I eligible to pursue MA correspondence after completion of bachelor degree? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? What is the minimum criteria required to do the course? can you provide me the information soon.

20th June 2016, 12:28 AM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MA correspondence after completion of bachelor degree?

Yes you are eligible to get admitted in M.A through correspondence. You are eligible only after completing graduation from a recognized university.
One should must have to clear entrance test which is conducted every year by university or college individually.
To get admitted one must have to clear entrance test otherwise you will not get admission in this.
20th June 2016, 07:32 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MA correspondence after completion of bachelor degree?

As per my knowledge yes you are eligible to pursue MA correspondence after completion of bachelor degree. For this course the applicant should have a bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from any recognized University with 60% and above marks for General Category, 54% and above for OBC,SC/ST/PwD/CW. If you fulfill the above eligibility criteria then you are eligible to pursue MA correspondence after completion of bachelor degree.
20th June 2016, 08:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MA correspondence after completion of bachelor degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, Am I eligible to pursue MA correspondence after completion of bachelor degree? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? What is the minimum criteria required to do the course? can you provide me the information soon.
If you have completed B.A degree from a recognized University, then you are eligible for M.A course in correspondence.

You can apply for below given Universities.

1.Alagappa University

2.Andhra University

3.Birla Institute Of Techology & Science

4.Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University

5.H.P. University

6.Kakatiya University

7.Karnataka State Open University

8.Kurukshetra University

9.Manonmaniam Sundaranar University

10.Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU)

11.The English And Foreign Languages University

12.Tamil Nadu Open University

13.University of Madras

14.Yashawantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
21st June 2016, 02:18 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

After completing bachelor degree you can eligible for the MA.

Candidate should complete the graduation from recognised university.

Final year appearing candidates are also eligible.

No age limit for doing this course.

Candidate need the arts stream bachelor degree.
22nd June 2016, 12:05 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

You can eligible for the M.A after completing Bachelor degree.

You can complete the Bachelor of Arts then you can eligible to do Master of Arts.

You can complete the graduation from any recognised university with minimum 50% of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?