10th November 2014, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Business Analyst post in HPCL for Masters in Business Economics candidate who is working in an IT firm?

hello sir/mam

I am Madhu. I have done Masters in Business Economics from Panjab University, Chandigarh. Currently I am serving a small IT company as a Business Analyst. But I want to move to HPCL. Kindly tell me if I am eligible, the selection criteria to be a Business Analyst in HPCL and how much is the expected salary. Looking forward for a positive reply.

Regards
Madhu

29th September 2016, 10:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Business Analyst post in HPCL for Masters in Business Economics candidate who is working in an IT firm?

Selection Process of Business Analyst of HPCL:

The selection process basically consists of the below processes. They generally include,

>> Written Test

and

>> Personal Interview

HPCL releases recruitment notification every year for filling up several posts. Some of the major posts are,

* Craftsman
* Business Analyst
* Technician
* Laboratory Analyst
* Junior Admin Assistant

You are required to first qualify in the Written test that is conducted by HPCL and then you will be allowed to get into Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?