23rd April 2011, 06:46 PM
prasadjoshi

Can I get a job in government polytechnic after completing B.E Electronics? Which exams should I answer?

I have completed B.E. in Electronics. Can I get job in Govt. Polytechnic? Which Exam I should prefer for this?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completing diploma in Loyola Polytechnic
  2. Job in abroad after completing electronics engineering from government polytechnic institution?
  3. How can I get a government job after completion of Polytechnic mechanical with production? -- [New]
  4. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. After completing polytechnic can I get government job?
  6. Can I get a government job in Pune right after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  7. How to get a government lecturer job in polytechnic?
  8. List of government exams which we can write after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  9. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  10. List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?
  11. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  12. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  14. After completing 36 years will I be able to answer government job exams?
  15. What are the jobs which I can apply in government polytechnic colleges?
  16. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  17. Which government jobs i can get after doing Printing Diploma from government polytechnic?
  18. How to get a government job after completion of polytechnic in fashion designing?
8th September 2011, 09:51 PM
goutam1222

Default Re: Can I get a job in government polytechnic after completing B.E Electronics? Which exams should I answer?

Yes, you can get a government polytechnic job after B.tech.
the position you are talking about is lecturer. generally government polytechnics are owned by state governments. So in which state you belong that will be a big factor. generally the eligibility is B.tech degree holder in the desired post of lecturer. so that is a nominal thing. one more thing you should consider and that is your age limit. because it is government job age limit is a vital point to count.
generally age limit for a polytechnic lecturer who is only a B.tech degree holder is 25 years. salary is generally around 12000 to 15000 Rs and it can goes up to 35000Rs
7th October 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in government polytechnic after completing B.E Electronics? Which exams should I answer?

do i need to pass ugc net test for lecturar in polytechnic? Can i sit in net test after b.tech ece? Coz i guess to teach diploma holder b.tech is sufficient
8th October 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

i want a job in govt. polytechnic.
3rd January 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for govt polytechnic jobs after completing B.E computer engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?