my age was 30 plus and i have been b.sc. in 2004 ican job in railaway

31st August 2015, 10:31 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in railway after passing BSc? I am 30 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2703atul View Post
my age was 30 plus and i have been b.sc. in 2004 ican job in railaway
To get a job after passing B.sc is possible but with the age of 30 plus there are less chances of joining. The options which you have is by applying for the RRB Exam. There are eligibility conditions which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam.

Through this exam you can apply for 2 posts:
  • Technical Cadre
  • Non-Technical Cadre

Technical Cadre:

# The nationality standard needed is citizenship in India

# Age limit needed for general category candidate is 18-33 years and for SC/ST it is 5 years extra and for OBC it is 3 years extra.

# The educational qualification needed is completed +2 from a recognized school board of education.

Non-Technical Cadre:

# Nationality is citizenship in India

# Age limit needed is 18-30 years for general category candidate and there are relaxation for other category candidate such as for SC/ST it is extra 5 years and for OBC it is 3 years.

# Educational qualification needed is bachelor degree and should have computer science skills.

If you satisfy the criteria's for the respected post then you can apply for the exam.

For more info check at http://www.rrb.gov.in
1st September 2015, 12:49 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in railway after passing BSc? I am 30 years old

After bachelor's degree in science, you can apply for the various entrance exam conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board.

The eligibility criteria for the RRB entrance exams are:

1. Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for the exam.

2. The age limit for candidates of general category is 21-30 years and upper age relaxed for candidates of reserved category upto five years. So if you belong to the reserved category, you can apply for the RRB exams.

If you belong to general category, you are no more eligible for the exam as your age is already over 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?