10th January 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in school after doing M.A with Hindi and B.Ed from Jammu Kashmir?

i have done my M.A. with Hindi and B.ed from jammu kashmir .can i get job in school urgent

Related Questions:
  1. can I get a job in government sector in Jammu and Kashmir after completing B.Ed and 12th std from BSP?
  2. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir?
  3. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  4. How many seats are vacant for Kashmir Administration Service in Jammu and Kashmir?
  5. Can I apply for B.Ed after BBA for teaching management? Procedure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for B.A after passing Matriculation from Jammu?
  7. Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  8. To appear for AIPGEE should I register with medical council of Himachal Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir?
  9. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  10. How to get Medical college in Jammu and Kashmir?
  11. Eligibility criteria for MGIMS Wardha Medical Exam?
  12. How may I do B.Ed through correspondence from Jammu university? I've done M.A(Hindi) with 62% marks from GNDU Amritsar
  13. What is the upper age limit for IAS entrance exam? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir state
  14. Is Jammu University recognized by NCTE? How can I get any job?
  15. How to do B.Ed from Jammu University after doing M.A(Hindi) with 62% from GNDU Amritsar?
  16. How may I join M.P.Ed program in Jammu university after completing B.P.Ed from Nagpur university?
  17. What is the total fee structure of B.Ed course in Jammu Kashmir University -- [New]
  18. Is my PG degree from Pondicherry University valid through for JKPSC job and further study in Jammu and Kashmir University in J&K?
11th January 2013, 11:37 AM

Default Re: Can I get a job in school after doing M.A with Hindi and B.Ed from Jammu Kashmir?

yes you can do job in school.
in pvt school they have their own criteria some demands CTET scores /some not
but in govt schools you should qualify CTET or any state TET to get job in the govt. school.
thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?